Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster

    Revamped Dual Blade Skill Build.

    I take no credit for this. All credits goes to the korean that made this. Common sense can get you through the build. I don't think there's any need to translate this. 4th job isn't finish so just freeball till I or this korean finishes this guide.




    Last edited by Supermarioz5; 02-21-2012 at 11:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    29
    World
    Culverin
    this looks great

  3. #3
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    120 build should ideally be:
    (1)1 Blade Fury, 1 Sharpness, 1 Sudden Raid
    (1)1 Mirrored Target, 1 Phantom Blow (assuming you can get a PB book), 1 Fatal Venom
    (2)5 Fatal Venom, 1 Blade Fury
    (6)18 Blade Fury
    (10)Max Blade Expert
    (3)Max Blade Fury, 1 Sharpness
    (3)Max Sharpness , 1 Final Cut (assuming you can get a FC book)
    (10) Max Final Cut, 1 Phantom Blow
    (10) Max Phantom Blow, 1 Mirrored Target
    (10) Max Mirrored Target

    That gets you to level 175. Do whatever the hell you want after then. The parenthetical numbers indicate amount of levels it will take to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    This may mean I don't have common sense but I don't understand... I get that (m) means maxed but there are so many skills that only get 1 sp.... Anywho... I don't understand the AP build cap dex at 83?
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  5. #5
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    This may mean I don't have common sense but I don't understand... I get that (m) means maxed but there are so many skills that only get 1 sp.... Anywho... I don't understand the AP build cap dex at 83?
    Skills will get 1 SP to start simply to get them available (hence putting one point into Phantom Blow at 123 on my build and then not touching it again until 15x). That's a pretty common thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  6. #6
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Skills will get 1 SP to start simply to get them available (hence putting one point into Phantom Blow at 123 on my build and then not touching it again until 15x). That's a pretty common thing to do.
    Look At first job... it has Slash storm @ 1 sp and then it doesn't get anymore... why? because the others are better right?
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  7. #7
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    Look At first job... it has Slash storm @ 1 sp and then it doesn't get anymore... why? because the others are better right?
    Slash Storm isn't 1st job. That's another skill, Sharp Slash. Slash Storm is 2nd job.
    You don't max that simply because it's good enough for low-level DPM and will never get used past level 25 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  8. #8
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Slash Storm isn't 1st job. That's another skill, Sharp Slash. Slash Storm is 2nd job.
    You don't max that simply because it's good enough for low-level DPM and will never get used past level 25 or so.
    My question still stands because there are others like that that only get 1 sp and are dumped
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  9. #9
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    My question still stands because there are others like that that only get 1 sp and are dumped
    Name one.
    I see none besides that and Fatal Blow that only get 1, and Fatal Blow is the most useless skill in existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  10. #10
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Name one.
    I see none besides that and Fatal Blow that only get 1, and Fatal Blow is the most useless skill in existence.
    I remember when people said this about Dash.... Okay now answer my second question For the AP build cap dex at 83?
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •