Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    UA Night Lord, Viper, Bandit, or Corsair?

    I am going to be making a UA of one of those for, but cannot decide which to make.

    Please, give me the pros and cons of each of those classes as a UA.

    Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Haven't you already made 4 of these threads so far?

    Cons:

    Night Lord: Shadow Partner doesn't affect Vampire.
    Viper: 70-120 is slow, regardless.
    Corsair: Doesn't need Shark attack.
    Shadower: 70-120, doesn't use Vampire, afaik.
    Last edited by WolfRaven; 04-04-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  3. #3
    Oz
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    704
    IGN
    AkimboBladez
    Level
    200
    Class
    Not A Luminous
    World
    Luna
    Reborn Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:59 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Haven't you already made 4 of these threads so far?

    Cons:

    Night Lord: Shadow Partner doesn't affect Vampire.
    Viper: 70-120 is slow, regardless.
    Corsair: Doesn't need Shark attack.
    Shadower: Doesn't use Vampire.
    Don't like NL's in kms because of no Balanced Furies or Cibils.
    Ua Shad still uses vamp, its actually good for ME, but i don't like shad because of the crap mobbing and the fact that ME doesn't work in DRPQ.

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Don't like NL's in kms because of no Balanced Furies or Cibils.
    Ua Shad still uses vamp, its actually good for ME, but i don't like shad because of the crap mobbing and the fact that ME doesn't work in DRPQ.
    Fixed it for you.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  5. #5
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Shadower: 70-120, doesn't use Vampire, afaik.
    huehuehue.
    No.
    I still use Vamp at 150.
    It's been one of my most often-used skills the entire time I've had this character.
    So, if you'd like to not make assumptions off little to no evidence when one of the people that you talk to most on this site PLAYS the class you're talking about and is a walking contradiction, that would be just splendid.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  6. #6
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    huehuehue.
    No.
    I still use Vamp at 150.
    It's been one of my most often-used skills the entire time I've had this character.
    So, if you'd like to not make assumptions off little to no evidence when one of the people that you talk to most on this site PLAYS the class you're talking about and is a walking contradiction, that would be just splendid.
    I was reading in ally chat the other day, because someone *Coughseido1000cough* kept asking about NL/Shads. I guess I either got them mixed up or am just being crazy. Oh wells.

    Cons on Shad: Melee o-o?
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  7. #7
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    I was reading in ally chat the other day, because someone *Coughseido1000cough* kept asking about NL/Shads. I guess I either got them mixed up or am just being crazy. Oh wells.

    Cons on Shad: Melee o-o?
    Bstep hits 6, Meso Explosion hits 10 (12?).
    The mobbing, it is not the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Haven't you already made 4 of these threads so far?

    Cons:

    Night Lord: Shadow Partner doesn't affect Vampire.
    Viper: 70-120 is slow, regardless.
    Corsair: Doesn't need Shark attack.
    Shadower: 70-120, doesn't use Vampire, afaik.
    Yes, I have made a few SIMILAR to this thread, but this one asks a different question. In this one, I am posing a question about UAs to all four classes.

  9. #9
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by seido1000 View Post
    Yes, I have made a few SIMILAR to this thread, but this one asks a different question. In this one, I am posing a question about UAs to all four classes.
    Seems like you could have been a LOT more efficient.

    ---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by seido1000 View Post
    Yes, I have made a few SIMILAR to this thread, but this one asks a different question. In this one, I am posing a question about UAs to all four classes.
    Seems like you could have been a LOT more efficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Seems like you could have been a LOT more efficient.

    ---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------



    Seems like you could have been a LOT more efficient.

    Not sure if your being sarcastic, or exactly what you mean...

    ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Seems like you could have been a LOT more efficient.

    ---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------



    Seems like you could have been a LOT more efficient.

    Not sure if your being sarcastic, or exactly what you mean...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •