Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginal View Post
    Awesome font :3 and is the girl from D-Gray Man? *nah just heard and saw pictures of it*

    OFT: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)." Weird this is my notification o-o"
    If your thinking about Lenalee, its not her :O somewhat similar though

  2. #12
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginal View Post
    Awesome font :3 and is the girl from D-Gray Man? *nah just heard and saw pictures of it*

    OFT: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)." Weird this is my notification o-o"
    It may be your status. I'm a graphics designer.

    ---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

    Wow. Very similar characters.

  3. #13
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Axed View Post
    It may be your status. I'm a graphics designer.

    ---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

    Wow. Very similar characters.
    It's Ironic that the graphics designer gets a very small limited avatar size. xD

  4. #14
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginal View Post
    It's Ironic that the graphics designer gets a very small limited avatar size. xD
    Seriously D: I may PM Kreme about that...

  5. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Axed View Post
    Are you talking about Mario brothers o-o. Because that's not Mario >.< I'm just making sure.

    ---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

    Pickup For: SupermarioZ5
    Theme: Blue/Gold Mario
    Meant Supermario related or Her. But that works to. Thanks.


    Also fixing your avatar right now.

  6. #16
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermarioz5 View Post
    Meant Supermario related or Her. But that works to. Thanks.


    Also fixing your avatar right now.
    You sure? I can do a Mario one tomorrow?

    && Thanks

  7. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Axed View Post
    You sure? I can do a Mario one tomorrow?

    && Thanks

    If you want to yes please.


    edit: changed. Now upload a new avatar pic should work.

  8. #18
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermarioz5 View Post
    If you want to yes please.
    Sure. I can do that. I won't be able to until tomorrow. However, I can get started on it a little tonight.

    ---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

    Thanks.

    && Ew. Now it's all distorted and junk D:<

  9. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Axed View Post
    Sure. I can do that. I won't be able to until tomorrow. However, I can get started on it a little tonight.

    ---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

    Thanks.

    && Ew. Now it's all distorted and junk D:<
    lol try a different pic?

  10. #20
    Drake
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    Name:Jermaine
    Forum Name:Kazetashi
    What Image I Want: http://mynarutoblog.files.wordpress....megetsuga1.png
    Colors on siggy: Outline the black with dark red, and can you make the background blue.
    Text:Kazetashi
    Other:Surprise me with want you want to do with it.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •