Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    138
    IGN
    KairoLeafree
    Level
    100
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Talking My First REAL Siggy ~

    Wasssup People ~ I know my last thread didn't work but this time it'll work ! Once again ,, it may not look professional-like but I tried my best .

    Check it out below under the Signature Section :)

  2. #2
    Chaos Zakum
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    IGN
    xIgnorance
    Level
    x37
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    did you make the background with Banned Story, or Maple Map, or something different?

    "Life, is not having one bad thing after another, but having the same god damn thing over and over again" -Brian Of Leafre.net

  3. #3
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    499
    IGN
    Rijuke
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Pretty good for a first timer~
    The background should have a little bit better quality though


  4. #4
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    138
    IGN
    KairoLeafree
    Level
    100
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Sunny View Post
    Pretty good for a first timer~
    The background should have a little bit better quality though
    Well I used photoshop and made two layers of the background then I used gauss blur with 5 radius on the 2nd layer .
    I am not too pro with photoshop or any other editings :( This is my first time doing things like this :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    did you make the background with Banned Story, or Maple Map, or something different?
    I took the background from google images and edit it with photoshop :) Only the character is made with BannedStory :)

  5. #5
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    19
    World
    Culverin
    Nice one, what program did you use exactly?

  6. #6
    Chaos Zakum
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    IGN
    xIgnorance
    Level
    x37
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairo View Post
    I took the background from google images and edit it with photoshop :) Only the character is made with BannedStory :)
    OH I never though about doing it this way, i usually use BannedStory, and they dont have the greatest selections when you are trying to get a specific map.

    "Life, is not having one bad thing after another, but having the same god damn thing over and over again" -Brian Of Leafre.net

  7. #7
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    138
    IGN
    KairoLeafree
    Level
    100
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    OH I never though about doing it this way, i usually use BannedStory, and they dont have the greatest selections when you are trying to get a specific map.
    But all the maps I see in BannedStory doesn't look like a map but looks like a background of random places .. That's why I took pictures from Google Images instead :)

  8. #8
    Chaos Zakum
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    IGN
    xIgnorance
    Level
    x37
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairo View Post
    But all the maps I see in BannedStory doesn't look like a map but looks like a background of random places .. That's why I took pictures from Google Images instead :)
    They are real maps, what you have to do is click on one of the backrounds, then use the different slides through animate to find em, yea, some of them dont have like a ground, but I usually make-do.

    "Life, is not having one bad thing after another, but having the same god damn thing over and over again" -Brian Of Leafre.net

  9. #9
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    335
    IGN
    Vriska
    Level
    40
    Class
    Angelic Burster
    World
    Culverin
    Teach me how to add words? That's the only thing keeping me from making siggies. ;~;

  10. #10
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    23
    IGN
    iBakaSpearKz
    Level
    16
    Class
    A Dragon Knight soon.
    World
    Culverin
    Nice siggy
    The word could be in light colours and in Itali font style
    Hoping for next great works ! :D

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •