Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My new siggy!!

  1. #1
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    IGN
    xxxxxx
    Level
    xxx
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    My new siggy!!

    Hi everyone, my old signatures were really sucky :( and i think that this is my best so far! Here it is!!

    So what do you think??
    Oh also, I do not know how to make it animated like my ava (saved as gif but it can only do one thing at a time and i dont know how to fuse) so if anyone can help me that would be great :D
    Last edited by Abirigion; 01-27-2012 at 01:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    35
    World
    Culverin
    Cool! but not trying to be rude but do people have to make their avatar picture change a thread all the time? IDK just seems kinda odd to me

  3. #3
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    499
    IGN
    Rijuke
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhantastic View Post
    Cool! but not trying to be rude but do people have to make their avatar picture change a thread all the time? IDK just seems kinda odd to me
    It's their art and having to share the people of the forum of their art. It's their choice to show it or not.


  4. #4
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    35
    World
    Culverin
    Ok thanks sorry about being so blunt with that I just joined

  5. #5
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    IGN
    xxxxxx
    Level
    xxx
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    its ok lol, anyway i would still like to know how to make it so the whole scene will animate instead of only 1 at a time if any1 can help me with this i would appreciate it very much :D

  6. #6
    Papa Pixie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71
    World
    Culverin
    It's simple, so i can't say much about it.
    The text on the right is good but for the left hmmm... iunno it's just me because most beginners use over-fancied fonts but this one's alright.
    I also think the border is somewhat big :|
    You make me smile C:
    If anybody needs help with graphics or animating. VM or PM me.


    ||My GFX Showcase || Bronies || GFX School||

  7. #7
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    IGN
    xxxxxx
    Level
    xxx
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamisa View Post
    It's simple, so i can't say much about it.
    The text on the right is good but for the left hmmm... iunno it's just me because most beginners use over-fancied fonts but this one's alright.
    I also think the border is somewhat big :|
    Yea, It is very simple because im very new at this, so I wanted to just try something out, also if you could tell/show me how to make it animated I would appreciate it very much!

  8. #8
    Papa Pixie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Abirigion View Post
    Yea, It is very simple because im very new at this, so I wanted to just try something out, also if you could tell/show me how to make it animated I would appreciate it very much!
    Yeah i can tell you how to make it animated but it's either through macromedia flash or photoshop.
    I haven't actually done a animation with photoshop but since it'll have to be saved as a .gif it won't be the best quality
    You make me smile C:
    If anybody needs help with graphics or animating. VM or PM me.


    ||My GFX Showcase || Bronies || GFX School||

  9. #9
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    IGN
    xxxxxx
    Level
    xxx
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamisa View Post
    Yeah i can tell you how to make it animated but it's either through macromedia flash or photoshop.
    I haven't actually done a animation with photoshop but since it'll have to be saved as a .gif it won't be the best quality
    Is macromedia free? If not then i cant do it cause i dont have photoshop :(

  10. #10
    Papa Pixie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    71
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Abirigion View Post
    Is macromedia free? If not then i cant do it cause i dont have photoshop :(
    You have to pay for each program. But seriously, there are plenty of ways to get it.
    You make me smile C:
    If anybody needs help with graphics or animating. VM or PM me.


    ||My GFX Showcase || Bronies || GFX School||

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •