Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Hello

  1. #1
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin

    Hello

    My name is tranquillity. Some of you might know me already anyways hope to be active here. Sup everyone?


  2. #2
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    155
    World
    Culverin
    hey Trank (lol can I call you that?)

    I don't know you from before but welcome regardless XP.
    Comic Sans Is God.
    BOOM BOOM MOTHERFUCKA!!

  3. #3
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gernade View Post
    hey Trank (lol can I call you that?)

    I don't know you from before but welcome regardless XP.
    Tranq is fine :P


  4. #4
    Deo
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillity View Post
    My name is tranquillity. Some of you might know me already anyways hope to be active here. Sup everyone?
    Welcome Tranquility :D! I know you from GK, you're a retired Staff member. (I'm not Checkmate from GK though.)
    Press The " Thank You " Button If This Post Helped You
    Need help? Feel free to PM (Private Message) me!



  5. #5
    Blue Snail
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Well well well if it isnt transquility welcome to the dark side i mean the light wonderful peaceful site of leafre.net enjoy your stay and updates on KMS ! enjoy ur years with us.

  6. #6
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Welcome Tranquility :D! I know you from GK, you're a retired Staff member. (I'm not Checkmate from GK though.)
    Lel. Whatsup pal. This forum seems like a cool place to chill.

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    Well well well if it isnt tranquility welcome to the dark side i mean the light wonderful peaceful site of leafre.net enjoy your stay and updates on KMS ! enjoy ur years with us.
    hiya (lol years)


  7. #7
    Deo
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillity View Post
    Lel. Whatsup pal. This forum seems like a cool place to chill.
    It is :), the Staff and the members are pretty chill.
    Press The " Thank You " Button If This Post Helped You
    Need help? Feel free to PM (Private Message) me!



  8. #8
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    It is :), the Staff and the members are pretty chill.
    that's always good :P (i really hate overbearing mods. I was kinda lax compared to the other mods lol)


  9. #9
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    457
    Don't I know you from somewhere
    #LongLiveSteelo
    'Cause the children cant escape from the pain
    and they're born with poisoness hatred in their veins' - Brother Ali

  10. #10
    Deo
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillity View Post
    that's always good :P (i really hate overbearing mods. I was kinda lax compared to the other mods lol)
    I like Mods/Staff who are a little bit more lenient, and not like super super strict. I wish you replaced one of GK's mods they're so annoying with their infractions sometimes...

    Quote Originally Posted by DavyJonesx View Post
    Don't I know you from somewhere
    I don't know from GK?
    Press The " Thank You " Button If This Post Helped You
    Need help? Feel free to PM (Private Message) me!



 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •