Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Drake
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    IGN
    Delusive
    Level
    idk
    Class
    Vampire thing.
    World
    Culverin

    Hello my good people.

    IT IS I.

    Carmen.


    please to make your acquaintance.

  2. #2
    Manon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    164
    IGN
    imWanta
    Level
    165
    Class
    Bowmaster
    World
    /B/era
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    IT IS I.

    Carmen.


    please to make your acquaintance.
    Hi best friend of four years, where have you been all my life? "Level: idk, Class: Vampire thing" I love you. You make me crack up and you ain't even trolling. by the way, you need a good shave your picture makes you look hairy as fuqqq like one of those Egyptian women. So exotic like mhmm baby.

    p.s. You complete me, and we need to go smoke Heroine together. I'm a nut when I'm with you. :)

    ~Sha
    WHATEVER it's 2009!



  3. #3
    Drake
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    IGN
    Delusive
    Level
    idk
    Class
    Vampire thing.
    World
    Culverin
    I crack your nuts and lick your insides. I dont need to shave. I just need to clean my van. It's gotten dusty you barely even see the shiny white. :T

  4. #4
    Manon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    164
    IGN
    imWanta
    Level
    165
    Class
    Bowmaster
    World
    /B/era
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    I crack your nuts and lick your insides. I dont need to shave. I just need to clean my van. It's gotten dusty you barely even see the shiny white. :T
    Oh the good times in your Pedovan. ):, Mhmm baby sounds great, say around 4ish tomorrow I'll come over and we can see what I look like on the inside. Let's just become Charlie Sheen and do an 8ball of Heroine, please? Or I'll an hero and I promise you this time I'll really do it!

    ~Sha
    WHATEVER it's 2009!



  5. #5
    Drake
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    IGN
    Delusive
    Level
    idk
    Class
    Vampire thing.
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanessa View Post
    Oh the good times in your Pedovan. ):, Mhmm baby sounds great, say around 4ish tomorrow I'll come over and we can see what I look like on the inside. Let's just become Charlie Sheen and do an 8ball of Heroine, please? Or I'll an hero and I promise you this time I'll really do it!

    ~Sha

    nah babe, ima pick you up in my van. its how we did it last time, its how we do it this time. can't break the rules.

  6. #6
    Manon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    164
    IGN
    imWanta
    Level
    165
    Class
    Bowmaster
    World
    /B/era
    Sounds great!

    ~Sha
    WHATEVER it's 2009!



  7. #7
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    143
    IGN
    SoulPlastic
    Level
    30
    Class
    Mihile
    World
    Culverin
    Uh, welcome to Leafre Carmen, goodluck getting an account and I look forward to getting to know you :) PM me if you feel like chatting with someone... Thanks. I am positive that you will enjoy your stay here at Leafre :) Thanks for joining.

  8. #8
    Drake
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    IGN
    Delusive
    Level
    idk
    Class
    Vampire thing.
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanizdabombb View Post
    Uh, welcome to Leafre Carmen, goodluck getting an account and I look forward to getting to know you :) PM me if you feel like chatting with someone... Thanks. I am positive that you will enjoy your stay here at Leafre :) Thanks for joining.
    Hihi ^_^ haha i actually already have an account, I'm from the old forums but i never really talked much. :) I'm positive i'll stay here at leafre too !

  9. #9
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21
    World
    Culverin
    Carmen omg :)

  10. #10
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Welcome @Shanessa's lover. trolololol.


    But seriously welcome to leafre.net 2.0

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •