Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    World
    Culverin

    Hello there Leafre

    Hello guys my name's Amy and i've been playing Maplestory for quite a long time. I decided to join Leafre because i am interested in playing KMS and it's pretty darn boring to play all alone, plus this community overall seems really nice.
    Ehh... What else is there to say? Oh, i dislike pancakes and the Lochness monster is actually a salamii-eating dinosaur.

  2. #2
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSnow View Post
    it's pretty darn boring to play all alone, plus this community overall seems really nice.
    Ehh... What else is there to say? Oh, i dislike pancakes and the Lochness monster is actually a salamii-eating dinosaur.
    Well...
    I've played solo about 80% of my time, the other 20% is PQing with Leafre. (I consider PQing with Koreans solo since it's basically solo to anyone who's done it without understanding them.)

    Community seems really nice? *Scoffs*

    You dislike pancakes? Too bad, we have Pancake Saturday every Wednesday, don't ask.

    And the Lochness monster is my friend, but he doesn't like salami. He prefers balogney.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  3. #3
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Well...
    I've played solo about 80% of my time, the other 20% is PQing with Leafre. (I consider PQing with Koreans solo since it's basically solo to anyone who's done it without understanding them.)

    Community seems really nice? *Scoffs*

    You dislike pancakes? Too bad, we have Pancake Saturday every Wednesday, don't ask.

    And the Lochness monster is my friend, but he doesn't like salami. He prefers balogney.
    Not my fault that you're a lonewolf :P
    Pancake Saturday? -Grabs a pancake reflecting shield- Wait.... Every Wednesday?... Alright... -Walks away with pancake reflecting shield-

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSnow View Post
    Not my fault that you're a lonewolf :P
    Uh... sure... we're a guild/ally ingame... but you're going to be solo 1-50, then you can PQ whore your way up if you're on at the same times as everyone else. If you want to level up fast or diligently, you won't be able to always PQ and you'll end up just "Hene-hoeing" until someone logs on. Your call.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSnow View Post
    Pancake Saturday? -Grabs a pancake reflecting shield- Wait.... Every Wednesday?... Alright... -Walks away with pancake reflecting shield-
    -Grabs Pancake Launcher- TO ARMS, LADS. SHOOT AT HER BACK, WHILE SHE'S NOT WATCHING. -Grins maliciously-
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  5. #5
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    -Grabs Pancake Launcher- TO ARMS, LADS. SHOOT AT HER BACK, WHILE SHE'S NOT WATCHING. -Grins maliciously-
    -Hides behind rock- YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME! -Evil laugh-

  6. #6
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9
    World
    Culverin

    Red face

    So a new person. Yayz! Hf gl and get ready for pancakes!!!

    I'm going to kill [YOU].

  7. #7
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    IGN
    DemonLifeXD
    Level
    140
    Class
    Demon Slayer
    World
    Culverin
    Hey Welcome to Leafre :P

  8. #8
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    World
    Culverin
    Hi, welcome, my name is Michael I am also very pleasant new KMS

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •