Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Oops..

  1. #1
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    World
    Culverin

    Oops..

    Just realised that have an activity level of 10, solely from days registered. "Points for Days Registered: 924"
    Figured it was only fair that I made at least one post before attempting to apply, so, here it is!

    Well.. That's all I've really got for 'ya. Hopefully I even manage to get an account with this sole post. :c
    I suppose I should probably try contributing the the community elsewhere. Off I go~

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpsie View Post
    Just realised that have an activity level of 10, solely from days registered. "Points for Days Registered: 924"
    Figured it was only fair that I made at least one post before attempting to apply, so, here it is!

    Well.. That's all I've really got for 'ya. Hopefully I even manage to get an account with this sole post. :c
    I suppose I should probably try contributing the the community elsewhere. Off I go~
    It is unlikely that you will get an account being that you never actually posted. Quite frankly, I find that to be annoying and idiotic. I hope they deny you.

  3. #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Well, I guess you got to level 10. Anyways, welcome.

  4. #4
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    It is unlikely that you will get an account being that you never actually posted. Quite frankly, I find that to be annoying and idiotic. I hope they deny you.
    Wow, that was unnecessarily insulting. I said that I'd intended to contributing elsewhere in the community, but I'll have to hope the rest of the community is made up of kinder people.

    Also, my thanks to Supermarioz5 for the welcome.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpsie View Post
    Wow, that was unnecessarily insulting. I said that I'd intended to contributing elsewhere in the community, but I'll have to hope the rest of the community is made up of kinder people.

    Also, my thanks to Supermarioz5 for the welcome.
    I'm plenty nice, just to people who aren't idiots. I've had enough of the noobs on this site that expect that them contributing minimally to the community earns them an account. It just pisses me off. I'm sorry if you feel too insulted, but I say what I feel. I also see that you haven't posted anywhere else, which I guess is better than spamming, but so much to contributing to other parts of the Leafre forum.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •