Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Random help.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    IGN
    notINkmsYET
    Level
    999
    Class
    whoreSeller.
    World
    Culverin

    Random help.

    lvl 0-(10)-10-20 Job Quests Job World around mobs.
    20-30 Mixed golem mini-dungeon.
    30-40 quests of Mush kingdom ( untill u can go Helm Pepe's. )
    40-50 Scarerows ( dont know how to spel atm lawl)
    50-60 ( if u strong. ) Jesters
    50-60 ( if weak) ?.?.?
    60-65 PPQ Pirate pq.
    60-70 Ariant i guess. or if u are weak stay at Jesters.
    70-80 Same as above.
    80-100 Ghost ship ( if u can train for long..)
    100-110 random mobs. maybe clocktower ludibrium and stuff. or leafre.
    110-120 lhc omg?!?!?
    120+ ALOT THINGS! ( best are LHC,Temple of time at some higer level then 120.)

  2. #2
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsol View Post
    lvl 0-(10)-10-20 Job Quests Job World around mobs.
    20-30 Mixed golem mini-dungeon.
    30-40 quests of Mush kingdom ( untill u can go Helm Pepe's. )
    40-50 Scarerows ( dont know how to spel atm lawl)
    50-60 ( if u strong. ) Jesters
    50-60 ( if weak) ?.?.?
    60-65 PPQ Pirate pq.
    60-70 Ariant i guess. or if u are weak stay at Jesters.
    70-80 Same as above.
    80-100 Ghost ship ( if u can train for long..)
    100-110 random mobs. maybe clocktower ludibrium and stuff. or leafre.
    110-120 lhc omg?!?!?
    120+ ALOT THINGS! ( best are LHC,Temple of time at some higer level then 120.)
    Doesn't belong here....

    Secondly.....
    KMS has no NLC or Singapore
    Basically all you do is PQ from lvl 50+
    LHC is TOTALLY different in KMS than in GMS....
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  3. #3
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19
    World
    Culverin
    Starfishes and Jellyfishes are better than Mixed Golems.

    There are no such thing as Jesters and Crows.

    LHC is not worth it in KMS.

    No MP3 in KMS.

    Basically same as @SnipedByYou, but elaborated a bit more.

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by poopme2 View Post
    Starfishes and Jellyfishes are better than Mixed Golems.
    No.. just no

    ---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by poopme2 View Post
    Starfishes and Jellyfishes are better than Mixed Golems.
    No.. just no
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  5. #5
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    59
    IGN
    Thunderbro
    Level
    167
    Class
    Bowmaster
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    It should also be noted that PPQ is not available until level 70, and since I have a feeling you might have actually meant the ghostship pq, that has been moved to 120+.

  6. #6
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    No.. just no

    ---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------


    No.. just no
    Well, If you want to be caught in the mini-dungeon, why not.

    I'm not talking about efficiency, it is just the most efficient us people in America playing in it can have.

  7. #7
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by poopme2 View Post
    Well, If you want to be caught in the mini-dungeon, why not.

    I'm not talking about efficiency, it is just the most efficient us people in America playing in it can have.
    Ummm Mixed Golems is not a mini dungeon.... There is a mini dungeon but Koreans much less Amercians hardly use it
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  8. #8
    Papa Pixie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    79
    IGN
    LuminousTide
    Level
    51
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Whats the dif between kms LHC and gms LHC?

  9. #9
    Tae Room
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    IGN
    CriticalBlow
    Level
    49
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Definitely the wrong section to post this at. But..... good guide I guess?


    Niqqahs Be Hatin'.

  10. #10
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    499
    IGN
    Rijuke
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTide View Post
    Whats the dif between kms LHC and gms LHC?
    KMS LHC doesn't have the party bonus exp of 50% each member.
    GMS LHC does. KMS just took it out.


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •