Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Well i'm new xD

  1. #1
    Manon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    170
    IGN
    MisakiZero
    Level
    151
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Galicia

    Smile Well i'm new xD

    Hello everyone, err yeap i just created an account here so i might be quite a newbie in this kind of situation so if i could make a request, i would hope the seniors to help me as much as they could :x

  2. #2
    Blue Snail
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    World
    Culverin

    Hello!!

    Hello! I'm new here too ! :DD

  3. #3
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    World
    Culverin
    Hi I also New~

  4. #4
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Welcome to the leafre forums!
    @jason1511 @Intoxique @Natsurux3
    i hope all of you enjoy it here as much as i have.
    However, as many of you already did, i would ask that if you didnt, follow the links below and read them diigently
    We get many new members here and this helps them very much!
    Thanks

  5. #5
    Slime
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    World
    Culverin
    im newish... well yah i new

  6. #6
    Von Leon
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    207
    IGN
    EpicMihile
    Level
    108
    Class
    Mikhail
    World
    Culverin
    @jason1511 @Intoxique @Natsurux3 @malchange

    Well since ur new GOOD LUCK U HAVE A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD OF YOU! I hope you guys have a good stay here at leafre pm me if u need any help :D

  7. #7
    Manon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    170
    IGN
    MisakiZero
    Level
    151
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Galicia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    @jason1511 @Intoxique @Natsurux3 @malchange

    Well since ur new GOOD LUCK U HAVE A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD OF YOU! I hope you guys have a good stay here at leafre pm me if u need any help :D
    hahaha sure sure! whats ur IGN in KMS. would be nice to have an extra help from someone :P

  8. #8
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    18
    IGN
    Snind
    Level
    106
    Class
    Angelic Burster
    World
    Culverin
    I'm new too! Hope that we can help each other and also get along with each other!

  9. #9
    Blue Snail
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    Welcome to the leafre forums!
    @jason1511 @Intoxique @Natsurux3
    i hope all of you enjoy it here as much as i have.
    However, as many of you already did, i would ask that if you didnt, follow the links below and read them diigently
    We get many new members here and this helps them very much!
    Thanks
    Yeah Sure !! :D I would definitely look for you if I require any sort of help . (: But Provided I get my KMS account first hahaha.

  10. #10
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxique View Post
    Yeah Sure !! :D I would definitely look for you if I require any sort of help . (: But Provided I get my KMS account first hahaha.
    You will if you follow all the rules and do what is right.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •