Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    [WARNING] For All New Accounts Made Yesterday (5/6/2012)

    Weeeee...

    Your login info is wrong. If you would like to login on KMS add @yahoo.com to the username given.

    That will be all.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  2. #2
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Weeeee...

    Your login info is wrong. If you would like to login on KMS add @yahoo.com to the username given.

    That will be all.
    What the fuck are you even talking about, Leo and I DID give the full emails, I saw multiple people I made online yesterday.

  3. #3
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouchiess View Post
    What the fuck are you even talking about, Leo and I DID give the full emails, I saw multiple people I made online yesterday.
    Just one account is affected that's known, but one is definitely affected.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  4. #4
    Slime
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14
    World
    Culverin
    Lol kay. also i think there like 3 accounts infected not 1.

  5. #5
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsaw132 View Post
    Lol kay. also i think there like 3 accounts infected not 1.
    I always gave the email. Blame Leo.

  6. #6
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouchiess View Post
    I always gave the email. Blame Leo.
    Yeah apparently Kreme says it was Leo's accounts only that had this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  7. #7
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Wth, I did put @yahoo.com at the end of every PM, except for maybe the first one i ever sent.

  8. #8
    Manon
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    180
    IGN
    ?
    Level
    ???
    Class
    ?
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Wth, I did put @yahoo.com at the end of every PM, except for maybe the first one i ever sent.
    That's what happens when you rush? lol jk
    Everyone makes mistakes ^_^

  9. #9
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Fuck you guys. Blaming shit on Leo...

    Leo does everything wrong. That's why you sympathize and keep quiet about it...



    J/k leo! I <3 you



    Not really)
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •