Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
  1. #1
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    62
    IGN
    MaxVoltage
    Level
    85
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin

    KMS Account Application event!!!!

    Wow. I haven't been excited about an event in such a long time!!!!!! This event will involve Maple IDs. Since I reedited and rejected most of the applications, I've felt really bad about this and i apologize to those who were rejected. Anywho, I've decided to open up an event concerning the applications! This is a contest to see who can submit an application that i will favor. Even people who already received a Maple ID can apply! The winner who's application I like the most will receive a Nexon ID! That's right! The winner will get all access to other Korean Nexon games they have available as well as 10 Maplestory accounts, which can be calculated to up to 120 characters in the world Culverin and it's connected worlds!!!! Second place will have their maple account made first, so they don't have to wait in line! People who didn't win will still get their maple acc provided they tried in their application. because I have to read all of these, I will not make any Maple IDs until the event ends. Events ends Sunday, September 25th and winners will be picked by Tuesday, September 27th

    Anyways, good luck applying and I hope I get to see some good applications!!

    Also, If you do not wish to participate, then please make a note of it in the Extra Information section.
    Last edited by Jolt; 09-23-2011 at 01:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    What about for those who have already received their KMS accounts (not Nexon). Will we still be able to apply? Or does this have nothing to do with the account Applications? I'm interested if I'm able XD.

  3. #3
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    IGN
    Phantasmatic
    Level
    103
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Fleta
    Best event i've seen in a long time lol!!! better than GMS events!!!!

    ---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Axed View Post
    What about for those who have already received their KMS accounts (not Nexon). Will we still be able to apply? Or does this have nothing to do with the account Applications? I'm interested if I'm able XD.
    i think this is only for people who havent applied. but im not sure so dont take my word for it. (:

  4. #4
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by alexabel197 View Post
    Best event i've seen in a long time lol!!! better than GMS events!!!!

    ---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------


    i think this is only for people who havent applied. but im not sure so dont take my word for it. (:
    Idk...it just doesn't seem fair for all of the people who have already applied.

  5. #5
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    62
    IGN
    MaxVoltage
    Level
    85
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Why not! People who already received accounts can apply too.

  6. #6
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Wow. I haven't been excited about an event in such a long time!!!!!! This event will involve Maple IDs. Since I reedited and rejected most of the applications, I've felt really bad about this and i apologize to those who were rejected. Anywho, I've decided to open up an event concerning the applications! This is a contest to see who can submit an application that i will favor. Even people who already received a Maple ID can apply! The winner who's application I like the most will receive a Nexon ID! That's right! The winner will get all access to other Korean Nexon games they have available as well as 10 Maplestory accounts, which can be calculated to up to 120 characters in the world Culverin and it's connected worlds!!!! Second place will have their maple account made first, so they don't have to wait in line! People who didn't win will still get their maple acc provided they tried in their application. because I have to read all of these, I will not make any Maple IDs for a week. Events ends Friday, September 30th and winners will be picked by Monday, October 3rd.

    Anyways, good luck applying and I hope I get to see some good applications!!
    im just wondering but people accepted b4 this event will get their account before the 30th or do u want us to just wait till u make those

  7. #7
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    41
    Awesome! Do you have a specific form for the application? Or is it just a free form application?

  8. #8
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    62
    IGN
    MaxVoltage
    Level
    85
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    I'm looking for the most amazing and thought out application in those two specific questions in the application. The "why do you want to play kms" and the "will you be active on leafre" questions.

  9. #9
    o3o
    o3o is offline
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    51
    IGN
    LustfulLucia
    Level
    10
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    I would have considered doing this, but it ends after legends can no longer be created..

    At any rate, good luck to anyone who tries~

  10. #10
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    16
    IGN
    SpankDatAzz
    Level
    30
    Class
    Demon Slayer <3
    World
    Culverin
    This seems like a great event Jolt! Although.. legends will be unavailable to make before this event ends. You should pre-load the Nexon ID with the three new characters, as well as a few Maple ID's just so people who are participating don't miss out on the opportunity to try out the jobs.
    ~Only for people participating in the event though~

 

 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •