Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Self-Proclaimed Support
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    IGN
    500kV
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin

    B> Leveling Service

    This service is no longer available.

    QQ Why?

    Full-Time employment has been granted to @sihou1

    Other Opportunities

    PQ Service

    Employed

    @sihou1 Pay to date: 30k NX

    Unemployed

    @mikedabomb1 Pay to date: 20k NX
    @Kazuya Pay to date: 10k NX

    Availability

    January 22nd: All 4 hours have been claimed by @sihou1
    January 23rd: All 4 hours have been claimed. 2 hours claimed by @sihou1 2 hours claimed by @Kazuya

    Vouches



    Last edited by Chris712; 01-24-2012 at 01:44 PM.

  2. #2
    President of Leafre

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,118
    IGN
    Lthuriel
    Level
    17x
    Class
    Knight of Light
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-21-2012, 01:40 AM from Tim
Message: hi bbyCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    I'd take a look at Andy (ouchiess) for this job. I'd say im interested, but i just don't have the time to do 4 hours a day just core training. and its veery difficult for me to get on for 2x times. The money sounds so nice though 0_o"

    EDIT:
    I'd be willing to do some lvling of a character from 1-??? for a set price instead of an hourly one due to my commitment issues to what you're asking.
    Last edited by Nick; 01-21-2012 at 02:26 PM.

  3. #3
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    344
    IGN
    MultiSwordx3
    Level
    10
    Class
    Mikhail
    World
    Culverin
    if i think about that it sounds great... this forum can make a power leveling service :P
    I am back...

  4. #4
    Self-Proclaimed Support
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    IGN
    500kV
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterdude11 View Post
    I'd take a look at Andy (ouchiess) for this job. I'd say im interested, but i just don't have the time to do 4 hours a day just core training. and its veery difficult for me to get on for 2x times. The money sounds so nice though 0_o"
    @hunterdude11

    You don't have to train 4 hours straight. You can play 1 hour intervals as long as your productivity isn't affected. Ofc this is after the 2x event, because during the event there is no exception you must train 3 hours consecutively. Thanks for your interest and your candidate suggestion @Ouchiess

  5. #5
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris712 View Post
    @hunterdude11

    You don't have to train 4 hours straight. You can play 1 hour intervals as long as your productivity isn't affected. Ofc this is after the 2x event, because during the event there is no exception you must train 3 hours consecutively. Thanks for your interest and your candidate suggestion @Ouchiess
    While I very much so like the pay, 2x EXP hours are very inconvenient for me and if I'm required to lose sleep over this job I sadly can't take it.

    Thanks for the offer anyway.

  6. #6
    Self-Proclaimed Support
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    IGN
    500kV
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouchiess View Post
    While I very much so like the pay, 2x EXP hours are very inconvenient for me and if I'm required to lose sleep over this job I sadly can't take it.

    Thanks for the offer anyway.
    @Ouchiess

    Maybe we can work something out?

  7. #7
    Self-Proclaimed Support
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    IGN
    500kV
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Bump.

    post2short

  8. #8
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    52
    IGN
    DeathisBlac
    Level
    9x
    Class
    Avenger
    World
    Culverin
    I'd do this, but then again, I'm a no one on leafre.net 120 in a Day on Gms.
    [x] Submit an application [x] Recieve an account 01/24/2012
    [x] Create a Phantom [x] Level 10
    [x] Level 20 [x] Level 30
    [x] Level 40 [x] Level 50
    [x] Level 60 [x] Level 70
    [x] Level 80 [x] Level 90
    [x] Level 100 [o] Level 110
    [o] Level 120 [o] Level 130
    [o] Level 140 [o] Level 150
    [o] Level 160 [o] Level 170
    [o] Level 180 [o] Level 190
    [o] Level 200

  9. #9
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    822
    IGN
    KiritoKazuto
    Level
    174
    Class
    Demon Slayer
    World
    Medere
    @Chris712
    I am not an elite but I have been here for 2 months and i can do it, you remember me? The guy that gave you pots lol stolenskills.
    and when will you pickup the stuff that you gave me?
    Last edited by Onepiece; 01-22-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    get to level 50[x]
    get to level 70[x]
    get to level 90[x]
    get to level 120[x]
    get to level 140[x]
    get to level 160[-]
    get to level 180[-]
    get to level 200[-]
    make an UA[x]

  10. #10
    Self-Proclaimed Support
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    IGN
    500kV
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by sihou1 View Post
    @Chris712
    I am not an elite but I have been here for 2 months and i can do it, you remember me? The guy that gave you pots lol stolenskills.
    and when will you pickup the stuff that you gave me?
    @sihou1

    All right let me know what is your time zone and what times can you play in EST?

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •