Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Eckhart
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    IGN
    PhantomLune
    Level
    131
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    The Elder Scrolls Online beta signup

    Click me to register for the beta. I got the Excellent approval, put everything you can, and receive information about products (but that is because I'm really excited for it), it affects the rate. I don't know if it'll count for something though. Which alliance are you picking? I'll go with Daggerfall!


  2. #2
    Aka LoliButt

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    884
    IGN
    AcidLoli
    Level
    OuO
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    i signed up and got a excellent approval ( its odd if people didn't since its not hard to get ).
    im joining Ebonheart Pact home of the dark brotherhood <3


  3. #3
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    I think it's so stupid they have beta sign ups already.
    We haven't even seen how the game looks.
    This is a cinematic trailer, which is going to be NOTHING of how the game will look. They're going to get so much sign ups from people who probably wont enjoy the game and quit shortly after. And they'll probably pick those people because they don't know either.
    This beta is going to be a fail.

  4. #4
    Eckhart
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    IGN
    PhantomLune
    Level
    131
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    I think it's so stupid they have beta sign ups already.
    We haven't even seen how the game looks.
    This is a cinematic trailer, which is going to be NOTHING of how the game will look. They're going to get so much sign ups from people who probably wont enjoy the game and quit shortly after. And they'll probably pick those people because they don't know either.
    This beta is going to be a fail.
    The video is just a form to create more hype. The game has been advertised since the beginning of its reveal through diaries with no gameplay footages, this mainly because they have something up their sleeve (which would an unique feature), which many claim to be the unique combat, and because it still resembles WoW mechanics (aka Wow clone), this is perfect for them, more people hyped without any knowledge of the game = Success (if the game prove to shock the player or prove to be fun). In the worst hypothesis the game will be like SWTOR (which isn't at all a bad game), where it will lack end game content, but which is and was (in SWTOR beta) imprescriptible in a beta. This beta will be a success for them.

  5. #5
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by DjKofee View Post
    The video is just a form to create more hype. The game has been advertised since the beginning of its reveal through diaries with no gameplay footages, this mainly because they have something up their sleeve (which would an unique feature), which many claim to be the unique combat, and because it still resembles WoW mechanics (aka Wow clone), this is perfect for them, more people hyped without any knowledge of the game = Success (if the game prove to shock the player or prove to be fun). In the worst hypothesis the game will be like SWTOR (which isn't at all a bad game), where it will lack end game content, but which is and was (in SWTOR beta) imprescriptible in a beta. This beta will be a success for them.
    Uh? Not exactly.
    Sure there will be a tremendous amounts of beta sign ups, no doubt about that. They can claim they have a "super cool combat system!" or something else that's supposed to be revolutionary and what not. But what matters is when people actually get in game. It matters when people actually try the game out. And because they have yet to show, nobody has any glimpse of how it's going to be.
    It's very likely they'll recruit people for beta who WONT enjoy the game. Yes, this is always common, no doubt. But when you sign up for a beta, most of the time, you LOOK at the gameplay or at the very least, a gameplay trailer, do you not? I'm pretty sure you don't dive head in to darkness. But however, both of which are not available. So no doubt, more than the usual will feel "this is not what I expected" and leave. While the people who did not get into beta and saw gameplay footage of those in beta would actually want to get in but didn't (sorry, worded funny). So essentially, they're not targeting their true audience
    Of course though, this is easily repairable by doing beta recruiting.

  6. #6
    Eckhart
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    IGN
    PhantomLune
    Level
    131
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    Uh? Not exactly.
    Sure there will be a tremendous amounts of beta sign ups, no doubt about that. They can claim they have a "super cool combat system!" or something else that's supposed to be revolutionary and what not. But what matters is when people actually get in game. It matters when people actually try the game out. And because they have yet to show, nobody has any glimpse of how it's going to be.
    It's very likely they'll recruit people for beta who WONT enjoy the game. Yes, this is always common, no doubt. But when you sign up for a beta, most of the time, you LOOK at the gameplay or at the very least, a gameplay trailer, do you not? I'm pretty sure you don't dive head in to darkness. But however, both of which are not available. So no doubt, more than the usual will feel "this is not what I expected" and leave. While the people who did not get into beta and saw gameplay footage of those in beta would actually want to get in but didn't (sorry, worded funny). So essentially, they're not targeting their true audience
    Of course though, this is easily repairable by doing beta recruiting.
    We all know it will be a major letdown for a huge part of the playerbase, what I tried to say (but failed to express) is that, maybe they have a target audience in mind, which may be the ones who didn't thought it was a major letdown, or even why they have that "Why we should choose you?" question, to put the target audience they want in the game, which they may like or not, making the game more appealing by the eyes of an outsider... Who knows? I have a feeling they are really smart and know exactly what they are doing and what they want...

  7. #7
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    101
    IGN
    Abortions
    Level
    121
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    ...I just got an 'Average' rating. I didn't bother elaborating on why I should get beta access. Honestly, I don't care. It sounds exciting but I'm content to wait for its official release if I don't get in.

  8. #8
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    330
    IGN
    SwagamanJaro
    Level
    10x
    Class
    Demon Slayer
    World
    Culverin
    da fuq is with all these ratings??? When I finished I didnt see anything like that maybe I closed it to fast.. o.O

  9. #9
    Jet
    Jet is offline
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    327
    IGN
    some korean name
    Level
    160
    Class
    Battle mage
    World
    Luna
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 07:48 AM from Star
Message: :D
    actually Jesse Cox, was taken in and had some fun testing it in the Alpha stage, he gave quite the detailed description on what it was like. and being a fan of games like this im Interested. also Jesse Cox is 1 of those old school Lore whores and he approved.
    [Feb 12th 14:43:40] June: JET I THINK I HAVE A BIG AMERICAN CRUSH ON YOU
    [Feb 11th 17:14:18]Jet: as long as i kept talking i think she wouldnt mind whatever i did xD
    [Feb 11th 17:25:09] June: jet cause we all know i stole your virginity
    [Feb 11th 17:25:25] June: i have nothing to say against ^_^

    For epic troll click http://i.imgur.com/YxtvbZ3.png

  10. #10
    Moon Bunny
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    60
    World
    Culverin
    i only got above average. :C i dont work for anything or played much games before

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •