Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Lupin
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26
    IGN
    Ex0hole
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Wild Hunter
    World
    Culverin

    Looks like a new job is going to be released in kms

    Check this out
    http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...eorganization/
    A new job called dragon warrior. Click the link and scroll down.

  2. #2
    Leviathan
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    273
    IGN
    強海賊王
    Level
    193
    Class
    バイパー
    World
    Azusa, JMS
    Not KMS. TaiwanMS.
       

  3. #3
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    World
    Culverin
    It looks kinda cool...It's weird at the same time though.
    A pirate with a gun and shield?

  4. #4
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    World
    Culverin
    Looks pretty dang awesome. Lots of new classes have been talked about on basil on the new GMS exclusive, which is Jett, as well as a leaked picture of a guy going through nexons garbage, finding Jett, and a new Locust class called Loca. Both are only speculated, but I wish everyone would get that class, looks pretty awesome :D

  5. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    As was said, not KMS.

    moving this to........gaming section I guess. Also this is replacing the entire pirate class just so you know.

  6. #6
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomsize View Post
    Looks pretty dang awesome. Lots of new classes have been talked about on basil on the new GMS exclusive, which is Jett, as well as a leaked picture of a guy going through nexons garbage, finding Jett, and a new Locust class called Loca. Both are only speculated, but I wish everyone would get that class, looks pretty awesome :D
    Locust was confirmed as fake.
    Jett is real though.

    Time to download TMS.

  7. #7
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Locust was confirmed as fake.
    Jett is real though.

    Time to download TMS.
    The only reason I thought it could have been real because someone posted a picture on the fourms with all the buisiness information concerning the new class.

  8. #8
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomsize View Post
    The only reason I thought it could have been real because someone posted a picture on the fourms with all the buisiness information concerning the new class.
    The thing is, that paper he had can be easily made, all you need to do is put the logo on, add in a chart, put in random words, print it out, crumple it up, and claim you found it.
    A big company like Nexon wouldn't throw out important pieces of paper like that, i'm willing to bet that they'd use a shredder for everything.

  9. #9
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    The thing is, that paper he had can be easily made, all you need to do is put the logo on, add in a chart, put in random words, print it out, crumple it up, and claim you found it.
    A big company like Nexon wouldn't throw out important pieces of paper like that, i'm willing to bet that they'd use a shredder for everything.
    Plus the fact that Nexon's dumpsters most likely aren't out and around in the open. I'm pretty sure they have them fenced up or in a building.

    Hell, even my local Chick-Fil-A keeps their dumpsters behind a stone wall.

  10. #10
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelx View Post
    Plus the fact that Nexon's dumpsters most likely aren't out and around in the open. I'm pretty sure they have them fenced up or in a building.

    Hell, even my local Chick-Fil-A keeps their dumpsters behind a stone wall.
    That, and if your willing to scale a wall for trash, you need to get that checked.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •