Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Is this weird? Attempting to beat my first Final Fantasy game

    Okay So I have played about 4 or 5 FF games but I've never beaten them... I'm now attempting to beat my FFIV for DS... Is this weird? I'm 16 Years old.... I think it is
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  2. #2
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Not at all, i have done that were i go back and beat my old games
    =D

  3. #3
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    IGN
    Xangelus
    Level
    41
    Class
    Makhailen
    World
    Culverin
    Not sure what you think the weird part is , If you mean are you to old to play Final Fantasy then no i'm 21 and play it , my bf is 26 and plays it i know more persons of my age that plays final fantasy (also your never to old to like a game aslong as you have fun )

    If the weird part is beating a old game then also no , why would it be weird that you want a old game finished , as long as you have fun :) it aint weird
    Life is Hard , death is easy

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel View Post
    Not sure what you think the weird part is , If you mean are you to old to play Final Fantasy then no i'm 21 and play it , my bf is 26 and plays it i know more persons of my age that plays final fantasy (also your never to old to like a game aslong as you have fun )

    If the weird part is beating a old game then also no , why would it be weird that you want a old game finished , as long as you have fun :) it aint weird
    NONONO not that I'm too old to play FF but that I'm 16 LOVE fantasy games, pretty much all the games I LOVE are in the same Genre as FF but that I've never beaten an FF game, matter of fact I don't think I've ever gotten past half of an FF game... the most I got on my FFIV was 1/4 of the way before now, and as for the other ones I've played, 1 was a demo for FFX and the others were my friends that I only tried out
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  5. #5
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    IGN
    Xangelus
    Level
    41
    Class
    Makhailen
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    NONONO not that I'm too old to play FF but that I'm 16 LOVE fantasy games, pretty much all the games I LOVE are in the same Genre as FF but that I've never beaten an FF game, matter of fact I don't think I've ever gotten past half of an FF game... the most I got on my FFIV was 1/4 of the way before now, and as for the other ones I've played, 1 was a demo for FFX and the others were my friends that I only tried out
    Why is it that you never seem to finish? ( i do no there pretty big games, and i took 1 year for ff 13 )
    Life is Hard , death is easy

  6. #6
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel View Post
    Why is it that you never seem to finish? ( i do no there pretty big games, and i took 1 year for ff 13 )
    Well FFIV I got a long time ago and was stuck at a certain part... though now I beat it with ease... and tbh alot of the time they don't tell you what to do, they expect you to do it. The others as I've said are demos or are my friends so I've never actually played more than 30 mins
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  7. #7
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    IGN
    Xangelus
    Level
    41
    Class
    Makhailen
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    Well FFIV I got a long time ago and was stuck at a certain part... though now I beat it with ease... and tbh alot of the time they don't tell you what to do, they expect you to do it. The others as I've said are demos or are my friends so I've never actually played more than 30 mins
    Ah oke i get it :) , well ff gets hard alot of times :( you just have to keep trying , and if you cant stand it anymore , try again later , good luck with trying ^^
    Life is Hard , death is easy

  8. #8
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    335
    IGN
    Vriska
    Level
    40
    Class
    Angelic Burster
    World
    Culverin
    How is it weird? It's just you doing a hobby?(If playing games is your hobby)

  9. #9
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    World
    Culverin
    Lol theres nothing wierd about that but i started to play FF when the latest one came out that was the first ever FF game a played and the first i finished going backwards now

  10. #10
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    World
    Culverin
    noting weird. I am doing the same thing but with FF XIII and i am 16 also xD

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •