Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hyper Skills

  1. #1
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    World
    Culverin

    Hyper Skills

    So i'm wondering, will hyper skills soon be available for all jobs? So far only aran, kaiser and angelic get it. It wouldnt be fair if other jobs dont get it because man, it can hit up to 50m.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by legithero View Post
    So i'm wondering, will hyper skills soon be available for all jobs? So far only aran, kaiser and angelic get it. It wouldnt be fair if other jobs dont get it because man, it can hit up to 50m.
    I don't know when the other jobs will be getting them, although they will get them at a later date, but not now. But where did it ever say that it could hit up to 50m?
    Last edited by Vegito; 08-01-2012 at 12:53 PM.

  3. #3
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    320
    IGN
    imVNbishop
    Level
    130
    Class
    Bishop
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-20-2012, 05:28 AM from Star
Message: :)Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Read http://leafre.net/showthread.php?161...eeting-Preview
    Besides never trust anybody but nexon's official announcement. So...can it hit up to 50m? No, that's not true, at least atm.
    My name is my country

  4. #4
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    457
    50m? -_-
    must be troll...
    #LongLiveSteelo
    'Cause the children cant escape from the pain
    and they're born with poisoness hatred in their veins' - Brother Ali

  5. #5
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    World
    Culverin
    50 mil!? thats insane (4 me)
    So, now classes get even more over powered?

  6. #6
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineticwave View Post
    50 mil!? thats insane (4 me)
    So, now classes get even more over powered?
    Maybe nexon wants to make us all more powerfull so eventually everyone will be able to fight the actual Black Mage?
    #LongLiveSteelo
    'Cause the children cant escape from the pain
    and they're born with poisoness hatred in their veins' - Brother Ali

  7. #7
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    38
    IGN
    CloudedLight
    Level
    13
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Wait, do you mean we can hit that high on only ONE damage line or is the the cumulative total of all the attacks? Also seeing is believing i want an SS please :)

  8. #8
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    I don't know when the other jobs will be getting them, although they will get them at a later date, but not now. But where did it ever say that it could hit up to 50m?
    Well im not sure about the 50m damage but i found the info from orangemushroom wordpress. Prollly one of leafre member who blog it (not sure). This is the preview of angelic buster skills based on kmst. http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...gelic-burster/ If you look at the trinity skill, the hyper skill, it said max damage is 50m. Idk if its true but thats what i found out

  9. #9
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by legithero View Post
    Well im not sure about the 50m damage but i found the info from orangemushroom wordpress. Prollly one of leafre member who blog it (not sure). This is the preview of angelic buster skills based on kmst. http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...gelic-burster/ If you look at the trinity skill, the hyper skill, it said max damage is 50m. Idk if its true but thats what i found out
    Trinity is not a hyper skill.

  10. #10
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,289
    IGN
    LumiWJ
    Level
    170
    Class
    루미너스
    World
    컬버린
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-20-2012, 03:00 PM from Vegito
Message: This is for me finding you helping people in the chat box. Keep up the nice work.The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 01:18 PM from Kent
Message: Here you go Chong !Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    IMO, i think 50m is quite possible though. They raised the level cap to 99,999,999 (refer to Soul Resonance)

    ---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

    IMO, i think 50m is quite possible though. They raised the damage cap to 99,999,999 (refer to Soul Resonance)
    Edit: Sorry, mistyped damage

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •