Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    39
    IGN
    FiftyC3ntaur
    Level
    47
    Class
    Eunwol
    World
    Culverin

    Lightbulb Just a couple of questions

    So I'm coming from GMS, as I'm assuming most people may be, and I was wondering if high leveled KMS's economy is as dependent on NX and cash farmers as GMS can be while trying to get high end equipment.

  2. #2
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Since NX is tradeable/buyable in FM, it's kind of a different system.

    Do people buy NX a lot? Yes, but it's fairly easy to get the mesos to buy cubes and such.
    Last time I bought cubes, they were 40m each, quite cheap.

  3. #3
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    39
    IGN
    FiftyC3ntaur
    Level
    47
    Class
    Eunwol
    World
    Culverin
    Oh thats pretty sweet. 40mil cubes I can live with, a lot better than having to drop 20 dollars on a cash farmer with the chance of being banned, haha. Thanks for the info!

  4. #4
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Oacaos View Post
    Oh thats pretty sweet. 40mil cubes I can live with, a lot better than having to drop 20 dollars on a cash farmer with the chance of being banned, haha. Thanks for the info!
    He forgot to mention that our Chaos Root Abyss equipment are super cheap ranging from 9-50mil on the average ones.

  5. #5
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Archer CRA equip can go as low as 2m :)

  6. #6
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    39
    IGN
    FiftyC3ntaur
    Level
    47
    Class
    Eunwol
    World
    Culverin
    Wow...thats just awesome! Just out of curiousity, what about sweetwater/magnus? if they're even viable, haha.

  7. #7
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Oacaos View Post
    Wow...thats just awesome! Just out of curiousity, what about sweetwater/magnus? if they're even viable, haha.
    We dont have sweetwater, Magnus equips, that'd be Tyrant yes? Those are quite expensive, 2b up for warriors i think.

  8. #8
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    39
    IGN
    FiftyC3ntaur
    Level
    47
    Class
    Eunwol
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    We dont have sweetwater, Magnus equips, that'd be Tyrant yes? Those are quite expensive, 2b up for warriors i think.
    Interesting, Never thought GMS would get something that KMS doesnt have. And yeah Magnus would be Tyrant. Sorry for the confusion, im only 158, still years away from fighting him, or so it seems.

    How difficult is it to obtain 2b there? (Sorry for all the questions, I'm just very intrigued)

  9. #9
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Oacaos View Post
    Interesting, Never thought GMS would get something that KMS doesnt have. And yeah Magnus would be Tyrant. Sorry for the confusion, im only 158, still years away from fighting him, or so it seems.

    How difficult is it to obtain 2b there? (Sorry for all the questions, I'm just very intrigued)
    Personally, i only got over 1b once :P, but that's because i'm an impulsive buyer.
    In a perfect scenario, you can do this for mesos:
    RA, Hilla twice, Zakum twice, and Colossus ten times. The first three will net you around 6-8 Suspicious cubes, which is 1m at FM price. 6-8 Eternal flames, although both don't sell for much. Sunset Dews and Reindeer Milks. Sell everything, and get a decent amount of mesos. Colossus badges vary, but i can usually sell the 2 wep atks for 3-4m each, which isn't bad for a boss i can kill in 10 seconds.

    Save up til you can merch/buy a store, then just rely on events for even more profit, since people readily buy Pchaos, eternal flames, slates, etc.

    Tl;dr: unless you're good at merching, 2b is a long way off.

  10. #10
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    39
    IGN
    FiftyC3ntaur
    Level
    47
    Class
    Eunwol
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Personally, i only got over 1b once :P, but that's because i'm an impulsive buyer.
    In a perfect scenario, you can do this for mesos:
    RA, Hilla twice, Zakum twice, and Colossus ten times. The first three will net you around 6-8 Suspicious cubes, which is 1m at FM price. 6-8 Eternal flames, although both don't sell for much. Sunset Dews and Reindeer Milks. Sell everything, and get a decent amount of mesos. Colossus badges vary, but i can usually sell the 2 wep atks for 3-4m each, which isn't bad for a boss i can kill in 10 seconds.

    Save up til you can merch/buy a store, then just rely on events for even more profit, since people readily buy Pchaos, eternal flames, slates, etc.

    Tl;dr: unless you're good at merching, 2b is a long way off.
    Thats not too terrible I suppose. I usually can save up for a while. If I ever get the time to Merch I may do it, but I'll probably just stick to what you said for awhile.

    How much does a shop usually cost?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •