Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Grinding help

  1. #1
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    World
    Culverin

    Grinding help

    what would you recommend a good grinding area to be at lvl 165 cannoneer

  2. #2
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    IGN
    Kiarro
    Level
    31
    Class
    Wind Archer
    World
    Culverin
    Grinding? I think that is when stronghold is available right? (future henesys from ToT in Leafre) Just go there with a good party and kill the Advanced Knights B or you could just do the ToT questline and grind there.
    cool...

  3. #3
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by iAsakura View Post
    what would you recommend a good grinding area to be at lvl 165 cannoneer
    At level 165, grind at Stronghold with a good party. Or do the Kenta/Dragon Nest/Hoblin PQ daily, at lv171, I only get about 2% per PQ, but 10 turns Dragonoir means 20%, and another 10 turns Kenta means another 20%, so in total I PQed daily with my friends and get 40%. Monster park is nice too.

    Also, kill the bosses like Hilla, Pierre, Von Bon, Bellum, Zakum, Horntail, Papu, etc... :D

    That's what I do daily to lv up :P Hope this help :P
    Last edited by Yuinae; 01-23-2013 at 09:11 AM.

  4. #4
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    World
    Culverin
    Honestly, stronghold is your best bet, as it is faster than anything else. Or depending on your damage you could solo LHC with leechers, thats better than anything but stronghold

  5. #5
    Manon
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    173
    World
    Luna
    what is the character in your avatar Asakura

  6. #6
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    IGN
    Kiarro
    Level
    31
    Class
    Wind Archer
    World
    Culverin
    The character is Tsuna from the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn. :3 I would recommend it if you like action anime.
    cool...

  7. #7
    Slime
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12
    World
    Culverin
    Second Drill Hall

  8. #8
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    World
    Culverin
    I would go to Strong Hold and there are mini dungeons that you can hunt in but be careful you will need a lot of potions. :D

  9. #9
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    World
    Culverin
    without a doubt strong hold for sure and at a later level i think it's 185+ go to hall of honor in strong hold with a party of six. Easy leveling there In all honesty.

  10. #10
    Slime
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    World
    Culverin
    Without a shadow of a doubt it will be Stronghold. I usually grind there (if i dont die of boredom) until around 200.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •