Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!

    Important Change for Dual Blades, Cannoneers, Mercedes, and Demon Slayers

    Greetings, Maplers!
    As we prepare for the upcoming year in MapleStory, Dual Blades, Cannoneers, Mercedes, and Demon Slayers are becoming “limited-time” character classes. These character classes will not be available in the Character Creation screen starting with the March game update, scheduled for the second week of March.Please note this restriction will NOT affect any of these classes that were created before the restriction goes into effect.If you haven’t started your journey as a Dual Blade, Cannoneer, Mercedes or Demon Slayer, head into MapleStory and get going today!
    - The Maple Team -

    Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: I already created a Dual Blade/Cannoneer/Mercedes/Demon Slayer. What will happen to my character?
    A: This change will NOT affect any existing characters.
    Q: Will my Dual Blade/Cannoneer/Mercedes/Demon Slayer character be deleted come the March game update?
    A: No. All existing Cannoneer, Dual Blade, Mercedes, Demon Slayer characters will remain in the game. Your character achievements will not be harmed once this restriction goes into effect. With the March game update, no new Cannoneer, Dual Blade, Mercedes, Demon Slayer characters may be created.
    Q: Can I still create these character classes now?
    A: Yes. You can create any of the four classes up until we start the maintenance for the March update.
    Q: Will these limited-time character classes come back?
    A: Yes. Announcements regarding their return will be posted on the website.

  2. #2
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    Greetings, Maplers!
    As we prepare for the upcoming year in MapleStory, Dual Blades, Cannoneers, Mercedes, and Demon Slayers are becoming “limited-time” character classes. These character classes will not be available in the Character Creation screen starting with the March game update, scheduled for the second week of March.Please note this restriction will NOT affect any of these classes that were created before the restriction goes into effect.If you haven’t started your journey as a Dual Blade, Cannoneer, Mercedes or Demon Slayer, head into MapleStory and get going today!
    - The Maple Team -

    Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: I already created a Dual Blade/Cannoneer/Mercedes/Demon Slayer. What will happen to my character?
    A: This change will NOT affect any existing characters.
    Q: Will my Dual Blade/Cannoneer/Mercedes/Demon Slayer character be deleted come the March game update?
    A: No. All existing Cannoneer, Dual Blade, Mercedes, Demon Slayer characters will remain in the game. Your character achievements will not be harmed once this restriction goes into effect. With the March game update, no new Cannoneer, Dual Blade, Mercedes, Demon Slayer characters may be created.
    Q: Can I still create these character classes now?
    A: Yes. You can create any of the four classes up until we start the maintenance for the March update.
    Q: Will these limited-time character classes come back?
    A: Yes. Announcements regarding their return will be posted on the website.
    *Epic Happy Face* : D

  3. #3
    Drake
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    57
    IGN
    ImElmo
    Level
    59
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Is there a typical reason why they are doing this?

  4. #4
    Warp



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    226
    IGN
    lzzinator
    Class
    Xenon
    World
    Bera
    Thank god, they finally did it. >_>

  5. #5
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    19
    World
    Culverin
    @ranoboy23

    i think they did this so that they can drive people away from phantoms , to make it less crowded.

  6. #6
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    499
    IGN
    Rijuke
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by sahool View Post
    @ranoboy23

    i think they did this so that they can drive people away from phantoms , to make it less crowded.
    It's the same as they did in KMS, they did it prevent mass population of these characters.


  7. #7
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    52
    IGN
    DeathisBlac
    Level
    9x
    Class
    Avenger
    World
    Culverin
    I read this earlier today, just made another Duel Blade its level 110 atm.

  8. #8
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    26
    World
    Culverin
    It's interesting to see that GMS is now following in KMS' footsteps. I am actually happy with this change as the only characters I see in game these days recently have all been Legends characters. Would be nice to see the population of older classes increase too.

  9. #9
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15
    World
    Culverin
    Waittt I do not understand O.o Why ~ and ~Does the phantom still avibale?

  10. #10
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    26
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunshin View Post
    Waittt I do not understand O.o Why ~ and ~Does the phantom still avibale?
    Phantom hasn't been released yet in GMS, but in KMS I'm pretty sure its still available right now.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •