Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    World
    Culverin

    Tip's and Trick's for Gollux XD

    So, I was thinking maybe I should make a thread on what to do to make Gollux easier to handle
    now I just recently finished all the pre quests for Gollux didn't take that long maybe about 2 hrs
    of my time but lets start....

    So obviously there are 4 modes you can fight Gollux in
    Easy Mode
    Semi-Easy Mode
    Medium Mode (I call it that)
    Hard Mode

    These Modes are determined by how many limbs you take from Gollux
    also determines what drop's you get from his heart.

    Easy Mode
    defeat all 5 limbs of Gollux will make the Head so much easier to fight
    Drops: Cracked Gollux items LvL:120

    Semi-Easy Mode
    defeat 4 of his limbs and then face the head
    Drops: Solid Gollux items LvL:130

    Medium Mode
    defeat 1-3 of his limbs and then face the head
    Drops: Reinforced Gollex items LvL:140

    Hard Mode
    defeat 0 of his limbs and just go fight the head
    Drops: Superior Gollex items LvL:150

    Tips: Now when your fighting each of the limbs they have Pot Lock
    which puts a cool down on your potions. Now what I've learned is when
    you are fighting each piece simply go back through the portal you came though
    and you will be able to use your pots and also gives you spare time to Buff and all that.
    The health will be the same no matter what so just re-enter and fight.
    I also suggest if you plan on soloing be sure your at least lvl 150-170+.

    Tricks: The only trick I've learned is when you see Rooting curse (I call it) avoid ASAP
    but I think that goes without saying lol XD.

    Have fun everyone and good luck.
    I will also be happy to answer any of your questions please don't be shy XD
    Last edited by Kenichi899; 12-12-2013 at 03:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi899 View Post
    So, I was thinking maybe I should make a thread on what to do to make Gollux easier to handle
    now I just recently finished all the pre quests for Gollux didn't take that long maybe about 2 hrs
    of my time but lets start....

    So obviously there are 4 modes you can fight Gollux in
    Easy Mode
    Semi-Easy Mode
    Medium Mode (I call it that)
    Hard Mode

    These Modes are determined by how many limbs you take from Gollux
    also determines what drop's you get from his heart.

    Easy Mode
    defeat all 5 limbs of Gollux will make the Head so much easier to fight
    Drops: Cracked Gollux items LvL:120

    Semi-Easy Mode
    defeat 4 of his limbs and then face the head
    Drops: Solid Gollux items LvL:130

    Medium Mode
    defeat 1-3 of his limbs and then face the head
    Drops: Reinforced Gollex items LvL:140

    Hard Mode
    defeat 0 of his limbs and just go fight the head
    Drops: Superior Gollex items LvL:150

    Tips: Now when your fighting each of the limbs they have Pot Lock
    which puts a cool down on your potions. Now what I've learned is when
    you are fighting each piece simply go back through the portal you came though
    and you will be able to use your pots and also gives you spare time to Buff and all that.
    The health will be the same no matter what so just re-enter and fight.
    I also suggest if you plan on soloing be sure your at least lvl 150-170+.

    Tricks: The only trick I've learned is when you see Rooting curse (I call it) avoid ASAP
    but I think that goes without saying lol XD.

    Have fun everyone and good luck.
    I will also be happy to answer any of your questions please don't be shy XD

    Can you do me 1 favor?
    Could you give a detailed explanation about The PreQuests and how to get there and any other tricks?
    if you do so, i will sticky and lock this thread so your thread will pretty much be memorialized because gollux is
    very tricky and the preQ are quite annoying for many people so if you are able to put the preQ info and any other, i will sticky it in GMS section!
    Thanks!
    Any Questions or anything! Please PM me or Post on my wall

  3. #3
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    World
    Culverin
    yea sure ill make it in a totally new thread so I have a fresh page to work with
    cause that would be kind of long so it would be better and easier for people to read
    thanks a lot for the idea.
    Last edited by Kenichi899; 12-12-2013 at 12:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi899 View Post
    yea sure ill make it in a totally new thread so I have a fresh page to work with
    cause that would be kind of long so it would be better and easier for people to read
    thanks a lot for the idea.
    Please use the existing thread if you want, just edit it, and what you can do it seperate it into differnt categories and use...
    .[SPOlLER] to start it and [/SPOlLER] (i put the L for an i so u can see how the format is cuz here is an example


    Meow


  5. #5
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    World
    Culverin
    naw I feel better starting a new thread about it makes it easier for me to think about what im going to put on the page XD

  6. #6
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi899 View Post
    naw I feel better starting a new thread about it makes it easier for me to think about what im going to put on the page XD
    Would you like me to delete this thread? or lock it?

  7. #7
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    World
    Culverin
    lock it cause I still feel it will be helpful to people.
    im going to be getting started with the pre-quest guide as soon
    as GMS is back up.

  8. #8
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Great!!!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •