Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!

    Question 2014 Maplestory Party Invitations

    Get notifications instantly by following us on Twitter!


    Cygnus:
    Have you heard the news?
    We're giving out party invitations!

    Hawkeye:
    Are you interested in hearing us talk about the summer update and what it will bring?

    Irena:
    But wait!!!
    You cannot come unconditionally
    You must fill out the participate application

    White Mage:
    It's simple! Simply click the button to apply.
    Give a brief explanation as to why you want to join
    Then, we wait for who gets picked!



    Basically, a small group of people gets to be picked to hear what the summer update is. Only 180 people will be able to attend
    You can apply now until July 6th.
    Winners are announced on July 11th
    Event is on July 19th 1 PM (at Blue Square in Seoul, South Korea)

    Obviously, you can't be picked if you don't live near.

  2. #2
    Manon
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    180
    IGN
    ?
    Level
    ???
    Class
    ?
    World
    Culverin
    Hmm this is very late than usual O_O I mean usually the first part starts the first week of July. Hmm maybe they are actually take their time making it and not overly hyping this like every summer
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE! WE HAVE COOKIES!

  3. #3
    Corgi




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,686
    IGN
    xChunk
    Level
    15x
    Class
    Poking Shadows
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-20-2012, 02:44 AM from Justin
Message: Happy Holidays! :)Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJaylousy View Post
    Hmm this is very late than usual O_O I mean usually the first part starts the first week of July. Hmm maybe they are actually take their time making it and not overly hyping this like every summer
    Maybe they want it to spread over September, due to all these school-related events and themes?
    Please, vote your for your favorite explorers in my poll in order to help those who can't decide - Here.

    Click the Tumblr logo. I dare you.

  4. #4
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17
    World
    Culverin
    There is no summer update, this is summer and beyond. Read this is you don't believe me: http://tinyurl.com/Nexon2014Report
    Besides it's way to late.
    That's why its so late

  5. #5
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by sirius16 View Post
    There is no summer update, this is summer and beyond. Read this is you don't believe me: http://tinyurl.com/Nexon2014Report
    Besides it's way to late.
    That's why its so late
    How is it "too late"? They literally announced it, it's happening.
    That report shows nothing. That's only Q1 2014. Sure the chart doesn't show a Tier 1 update, but they done this before - go check their other investor presentations. They added an update to the chart as they progressed.

    P.S, did you even read the post? They'll be discussing the summer update. And as far as I'm aware, July, August, and most of September still count as summer.

  6. #6
    Manon
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    180
    IGN
    ?
    Level
    ???
    Class
    ?
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    How is it "too late"? They literally announced it, it's happening.
    That report shows nothing. That's only Q1 2014. Sure the chart doesn't show a Tier 1 update, but they done this before - go check their other investor presentations. They added an update to the chart as they progressed.

    P.S, did you even read the post? They'll be discussing the summer update. And as far as I'm aware, July, August, and most of September still count as summer.
    It's just kind of odd they announce it this time. I mean we're so used to them announcing it the last week of June, then the first part of the update will start either the 1st or 2nd week of July; not announcing it in the middle of July. Oh well, must be worth the wait.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE! WE HAVE COOKIES!

  7. #7
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    How is it "too late"? They literally announced it, it's happening.
    That report shows nothing. That's only Q1 2014. Sure the chart doesn't show a Tier 1 update, but they done this before - go check their other investor presentations. They added an update to the chart as they progressed.

    P.S, did you even read the post? They'll be discussing the summer update. And as far as I'm aware, July, August, and most of September still count as summer.
    Well, I hope you're right

  8. #8
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    IGN
    xSkyLight
    Level
    140
    Class
    ThatThingWithTheWings
    World
    X-21Delta-T-P
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Wait... Only 180 people can go? Level 180 is when you max all your skills.... (Hoenn(5th Job) Confirmed :D)
    "So filled with sarsaparilla I am just choking all over the place, and I really wish it would stop."

  9. #9
    Slime
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11
    World
    Culverin
    What's this event about? I don't really understand where to apply either. Help? :c
    Last edited by Fusillate; 06-30-2014 at 05:35 PM.

  10. #10
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by MarisaZe View Post
    Wait... Only 180 people can go? Level 180 is when you max all your skills.... (Hoenn(5th Job) Confirmed :D)
    Entirely unrelated but, my heart flutters in excitement when I remember ORAS is happening.

    #HoennConfirmed

    3rdgen4bestgen

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •