Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Administrator


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,284
    IGN
    KaiserKent
    Level
    206
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Luna
    Divinity Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 07:48 AM from Star
Message: :3Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Congratulations! First Level 250 !

    Get notifications instantly by following us on Twitter!




  2. #2
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Its quite sad that he got 250 only a small time after InmateSearch hit 250 on GMS
    However, he is a xenon so i have to say, congrats and good job on all your hard work!! xD
    Being the 1st 250 in KMS is a big deal :)

  3. #3
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    Its quite sad that he got 250 only a small time after InmateSearch hit 250 on GMS
    However, he is a xenon so i have to say, congrats and good job on all your hard work!! xD
    Being the 1st 250 in KMS is a big deal :)
    Pshhh even GMS knows their 250 isn't a big deal; they didn't even make any public announcement of it on the website yet x3

  4. #4
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginal View Post
    Pshhh even GMS knows their 250 isn't a big deal; they didn't even make any public announcement of it on the website yet x3
    Agreed, i dont give him much rep because they train on the super exp at HoH where they have all 5 people low lvls so the person killing gets a tremendous amount of exp
    And i agree, i feel like GMS didnt make it a big deal AT ALL
    the hype of first 250 went away after a few days and it was like.... Lol, lame
    i give more rep to KMS especially because they were a xenon, *looks at GMS ranks*
    *80% of high lvls = Luminious's*

  5. #5
    Slime
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14
    World
    Culverin
    I'm interested to see how he got to 250 Congragulations to Bebe

  6. #6
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    i give more rep to KMS especially because they were a xenon, *looks at GMS ranks*
    *80% of high lvls = Luminious's*
    Yep. Being the highest level with Xenon who has a way smaller mobbing area resulting in less exp per minute in several cases would be cheered on for as opposed to Luminous who can hit everything in one spot (especially in GMS where Luminous can stay in Light Mode 24/7)

  7. #7
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    35
    IGN
    Daniel격노
    Level
    40
    Class
    Demon Slayer
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginal View Post
    where Luminous can stay in Light Mode 24/7
    I've always disliked that light/dark system... Even if you need equilibrium... Just switch, then use the hyper buff... I'm pretty sure GMS also buffed their luminous in various other ways...

    OT: I love how KMS has taken pride in their 1st lvl capper. It actually means something...

  8. #8
    Leviathan
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    276
    IGN
    ChemZero
    Level
    20X
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    woah, someone hit 250 at long last! i wonder exactly how many training hours he's put in ><

  9. #9
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    IGN
    MisakiShiro
    Class
    None
    World
    Luna
    I though someone would have hit 250 way before now xD

  10. #10
    Deo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    82
    IGN
    Azulme
    Level
    107
    Class
    Demon Slayer
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielp152 View Post
    I've always disliked that light/dark system... Even if you need equilibrium... Just switch, then use the hyper buff... I'm pretty sure GMS also buffed their luminous in various other ways...

    OT: I love how KMS has taken pride in their 1st lvl capper. It actually means something...
    GMS Lumi is weaker than KMS Lumi.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •