Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!

    Maple Hands Launch Event

    Get notifications instantly by following us on Twitter!





    The Maplestory app is finally released!
    I think as of now, only Google Play Store has it.
    Scan the QR code above to be taken directly to the app in the Play Store.
    If you login with it between now and Feb 28th, you'll be given 5k Maple Points (Not given until March 6th - 12th)

    Most of you who don't live in Korea will probably deny you of downloading it. Simple method: Just download EasyOvpn and OpenVPN Connector. Choose a korean IP then relaunch the Play Store.
    Enjoy!~

  2. #2
    Drake
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    57
    IGN
    WindyRace
    Level
    18x
    Class
    Wind Breaker
    World
    Fleata
    Oo downloaded the both apps bt still cant o ><"

    *solved*
    Last edited by CallMeRace; 01-30-2014 at 08:24 AM.

  3. #3
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26
    IGN
    KrylonZero
    Level
    15x
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeRace View Post
    Oo downloaded the both apps bt still cant o ><"

    *solved*
    Might telling me how to log in? I cant log in in my acc

  4. #4
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylon View Post
    Might telling me how to log in? I cant log in in my acc
    Do you have a Pre-April 2012 account? or post?
    (do you login using the 1st or 2nd tab)

  5. #5
    Tae Room
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    99
    IGN
    ??????
    Level
    190
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    I've tried south korean IP's since they are the only thing that come up for korea, so then i scan them and get to the app store and it says "This item isn't available in your country"

    And i can't download it, because of that reason. and YES i restarted the play store, and have tried 3 different IP's.

  6. #6
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26
    IGN
    KrylonZero
    Level
    15x
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    Do you have a Pre-April 2012 account? or post?
    (do you login using the 1st or 2nd tab)
    I have a post account

  7. #7
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsFortune View Post
    I've tried south korean IP's since they are the only thing that come up for korea, so then i scan them and get to the app store and it says "This item isn't available in your country"

    And i can't download it, because of that reason. and YES i restarted the play store, and have tried 3 different IP's.
    It's kinda tricky.
    I suggest having the Korean IP active then adding another google account.
    Sometimes I turn on the VPN and open play store yet it's still not in Korean. It's odd.
    Also try other korean IPs
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylon View Post
    I have a post account
    I haven't actually tested it with a post account. I might have to check on how that's done. You might need a Nexon Play Account

  8. #8
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    World
    Culverin
    I'll capture the apk file and reupload it later. I'm using apk downloader from https://lekensteyn.nl/apk-downloader/ to capture it. For those who are lazy to wait for me to upload, go download that chrome extension and capture the apk yourself.

    Here the link :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7t...it?usp=sharing

    My bad, i changed the permission and updated the link.
    Last edited by Voelange; 02-01-2014 at 06:21 AM.

  9. #9
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    World
    Culverin
    For those who follow kreme's advice, it shouldn't work.
    The true way of downloading foreign app using Play Store only has 2 methods.
    1. For NON-ROOTED USER
    Get a korean sim card and go to korea to download, you are done.
    2. For ROOTED USER ONLY
    Clear your data of google Play Store from the Settings of Application. Then change your ip to korea's ip using VPN/Proxy.

    NOTE:
    I dont always use this method, so i do not sure whether my information is fully correct or not, since using chrome to capture is way faster.
    Last edited by Voelange; 01-31-2014 at 03:07 PM.

  10. #10
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voelange View Post
    I'll capture the apk file and reupload it later. I'm using apk downloader from https://lekensteyn.nl/apk-downloader/ to capture it. For those who are lazy to wait for me to upload, go download that chrome extension and capture the apk yourself.

    Here the link :
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7ti...5NQnJqVk0/edit
    You should remove permission access

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •