Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,099
    IGN
    AnzelBurster
    Level
    107
    Class
    AngelicBurster?
    World
    Earth(Culverin)
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    V for Vendetta.
    Or V for Victory. But lolno.
    V in roman numerals means 5. 5th job after the RED update?

    Im so excited for this... this is bigger than the big bang.

    @John Where are you going for the trip?

  2. #22
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
    V in roman numerals means 5. 5th job after the RED update?

    Im so excited for this... this is bigger than the big bang.

    John, Where are you going for the trip?
    V is also the name of a popular Novel.
    V is also the name of a tv series.
    V is also the name of a music festival in the UK
    V is also the symbol for Vanadium
    V is also the symbol for Volts
    V is also the abbreviation for Velocity
    V mostly stands for a lot of other shit that has to do with Victory.
    Seeing how RED is about a shit load of Real time battle shit with Bosses.
    Victory seems apt for a "OHMAHGOD WE'RE WINNING" Patch.

  3. #23
    Papa Pixie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    70
    IGN
    Kaiisy
    Level
    130
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Culverin
    But i want the maple ... warriors? lose at least 3-4 times on the story line!!!! for even more story !! T.T
    I am the soul of my games.
    Windows is my body, and games are my blood.
    I have installed over 1000 games.
    Not known to family.
    Nor known to friends.
    Have withstood low specs to play high end games.
    So as I lag,
    Unlimited Gamer Works!

  4. #24
    Manon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    170
    IGN
    MisakiZero
    Level
    151
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Galicia
    i just realise that the video was camera taken LOL didnt see those people taking up their phone until midway of the video

  5. #25
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8
    World
    Culverin
    FINALLY!!! Can't wait for the revamp to adventurers! Also that player boss battle thing looks AMAZING.

  6. #26
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    IGN
    Cant Remembr
    Level
    127
    Class
    Demon Avenger
    World
    That one
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    V is also the name of a popular Novel.
    V is also the name of a tv series.
    V is also the name of a music festival in the UK
    V is also the symbol for Vanadium
    V is also the symbol for Volts
    V is also the abbreviation for Velocity
    V mostly stands for a lot of other shit that has to do with Victory.
    Seeing how RED is about a shit load of Real time battle shit with Bosses.
    Victory seems apt for a "OHMAHGOD WE'RE WINNING" Patch.
    This so this.. People who think its 5th job should just shut the hell up.

  7. #27
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Appartanent View Post
    This so this.. People who think its 5th job should just shut the hell up.
    There aint nothing wrong about thinking, "Oh! It may be 5th job." As it's a logical reason. Due to the fact by level 170 or so, you've maxed out everything, leaving the next 80 levels completely "What am i doing."
    But, it did say "Job Revamp", meaning they could very well change the amount of SP needed to max a skill so you'd need until level 190 to max everything out or so.

    BUT, For God's sake, don't bank on that reasoning alone.
    V could just be the name of the new bad guy with glasses in that trailer for all we know.
    "My name is Vlad. I'm the Head Librarian for the Black Mage."

  8. #28
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    IGN
    Cant Remembr
    Level
    127
    Class
    Demon Avenger
    World
    That one
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    There aint nothing wrong about thinking, "Oh! It may be 5th job." As it's a logical reason. Due to the fact by level 170 or so, you've maxed out everything, leaving the next 80 levels completely "What am i doing."
    But, it did say "Job Revamp", meaning they could very well change the amount of SP needed to max a skill so you'd need until level 190 to max everything out or so.

    BUT, For God's sake, don't bank on that reasoning alone.
    V could just be the name of the new bad guy with glasses in that trailer for all we know.
    "My name is Vlad. I'm the Head Librarian for the Black Mage."
    I was just getting irritated last night on spadows stream where everyone was spamming '5th job'.

  9. #29
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    47
    World
    Culverin
    Im so excited it looks like such a new part of maplestorty
    <---DANCE!!

  10. #30
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
    V in roman numerals means 5. 5th job after the RED update?

    Im so excited for this... this is bigger than the big bang.

    @John Where are you going for the trip?
    I'm going to Falls Creek in Victoria.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •