Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!

    1.2.418 - The Ancient City, Aswan

    A few more difficulties added to the previous Aswan modes.

    The NPC in the Evacuation Location sells Aswan scrolls now!~



    Aswan map


    Still no Hilla...but that tower is Hilla's tower.
    The arrow on the left says "Obelisk" and the area right below it is the City Central Tower
    Last edited by KremeChoco; 01-10-2012 at 07:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    This is shaping up to be pretty damn awesome looking.
    Stats on the scrolls?
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  3. #3
    Aka LoliButt

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    884
    IGN
    AcidLoli
    Level
    OuO
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    that map look epic. whats the level range for it?


  4. #4
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    This is shaping up to be pretty damn awesome looking.
    Stats on the scrolls?
    Check here http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=52463

    They're really weird.
    Like for instance, there's a 20% 1H M.ATK Scroll. It gives +12 MATK but uses up 6 slots.

  5. #5
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    Check here http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=52463

    They're really weird.
    Like for instance, there's a 20% 1H M.ATK Scroll. It gives +12 MATK but uses up 6 slots.
    My school's firewall blocks SP, it's bullshit.
    Those are pretty odd...
    What do the 60%'s give?
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  6. #6
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    My school's firewall blocks SP, it's bullshit.
    Those are pretty odd...
    What do the 60%'s give?
    +4 ATK, uses 2 slots
    60% Armor/Accessory use 3 slots and give +6 of one stat (STR, DEX, etc)

  7. #7
    Manon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    177
    IGN
    Paradox
    Level
    201
    Class
    Luffy
    World
    Culverin

  8. #8
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    107
    IGN
    irobness
    Level
    12x
    Class
    phantom
    World
    Culverin
    would using these scrolls be the same as passing the 60/20% of the regular scrolls?

  9. #9
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    +4 ATK, uses 2 slots
    60% Armor/Accessory use 3 slots and give +6 of one stat (STR, DEX, etc)
    Me gusta.
    It'll make scrolling a lot easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  10. #10
    Pink Bean
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    499
    IGN
    Rijuke
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Seems great. Faster and easier to scroll items


 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •