Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    World
    Culverin
    so nice ~but 250lvl not easy up lol

  2. #52
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Everything I said flew by your head. I don't mean this content is good now, I mean when we asked for it they made the content good.

    What the fuck do you mean Mike, he's 5 levels behind me or so and he has crappy internet and he's in highschool. If he can still manage to get to 190 in a month, trust me, the content is fine for him.

    I've done 200 twice prior to this, on Andyyy I funded 100% of it, on Visible I funded 99% of it. I've hit 200 twice already with this "shitty high level content", what's your excuse? Based off your inability to level without the help of someone else I doubt you have one.

    Also of course you need a semi high range to train, but you make it sound like that's hard to achieve. Look at Rom and Steve, billionaires, neither of them buy NX EVER. All you have to do is get off your ass, and play the damn game in order to enjoy it. Otherwise, don't bitch about a game you don't bother investing your time in unless you can sit in a corner and do absolutely nothing.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm sure that the nerf happened AFTER he hit 19X, Not when he went from 1-19x. Also if it was still okay he wouldn't complain about the nerf alot in the skype chat.

    Regarding you hitting 200, wasn't visible supported/funded by kyuu? You saying I have an inability to level without the help of someone else is the pot calling the cattle black. Seeing how you have had help if not more help from others than myself.

    regarding the whole high range without nx, I tried it previously for months. From merchanting to farming to all other shit, at some point you have to buy nx to succeed in this game. May it be a permit, pet, or just straight cubes. So stop acting like I just randomly started bitching and never played this game before. I tried everything a non-nx user could but at some point you have to buy nx. Events, merchanting (while the market flips like a mother fucker), bossing,etc you are still limited.

    So sorry that I don't have faith in a company like nexon anymore after playing this game for 6+ years. Sorry that after playing so much I have seen these guys nerf anything that was good for high level players. It's an endless ass process, they introduce something that will be great. Hell even amazing but within a month it will be nerfed to be just useless. Same thing happened for stronghold (repeatedly), Aswan Hell mode, LHC,etc.

    You may think i'm lazy but to be all honest, it's just lack of motivation. Seeing how I play one of the most low tier & basically non existent class in the game who are being replaced, while having no source of income as a free to play user, and having little to any ways to level you could see why I lack motivation and have no faith in the so called high level content that will come with this level cap expansion. So, if you are fine with staying at one place for 24+ hours just to level instead of multiple choices more power to ya.
    Last edited by Supermarioz5; 01-28-2013 at 05:27 AM.

  3. #53
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    All I'm saying is, Nexon has proven countless times they don't provide players 170-200 any content other than bossing. So why am I to give Nexon a chance?
    A game that has been going on for 10 years and they still haven't added higher level content. Exclusive high level content. I'm not saying "MAKE IT EASIER FOR US!!" But to give us more of a variety. Having the same handful of PQs to look at for 80 levels is kind of boring. Look how many training spots 4x - 9x or whatever can train at. Now look at 170+. Yea, not much. So in my opinion, nexon shouldn't even think twice of increasing the level cap until they given higher level content.
    But of course, this does open more doors for Nexon. So, we'll just see
    Last edited by KremeChoco; 01-28-2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: typo

  4. #54
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    World
    Culverin
    Ahhh I can't wait to create a KMS account and experience this awesomeness that this patch will bring :D

  5. #55
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    World
    Culverin
    Is it true that Nexon may be releasing a 5th job? Or is that just people trying to make me excited for the lvl 250 cap?

  6. #56
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Isn't the max amount of AP you can add 999? what happens to all the other extra stats you have when you hit 250?
    Or was it changed in KMS?

  7. #57
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,289
    IGN
    LumiWJ
    Level
    170
    Class
    루미너스
    World
    컬버린
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-20-2012, 03:00 PM from Vegito
Message: This is for me finding you helping people in the chat box. Keep up the nice work.The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 01:18 PM from Kent
Message: Here you go Chong !Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by JunoHwan View Post
    Is it true that Nexon may be releasing a 5th job? Or is that just people trying to make me excited for the lvl 250 cap?
    It's a possibility, since they are releasing high-leveled content following the level cap raise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
    Isn't the max amount of AP you can add 999? what happens to all the other extra stats you have when you hit 250?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
    Or was it changed in KMS?



    I guess the rest is added to your secondary stat.
    Last edited by 제프 Chong; 01-28-2013 at 11:56 AM.

  8. #58
    Horntail
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    409
    IGN
    BIackBeard
    Level
    178
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    @Andy LOL I think you took that just a LITTLE too harsh, almost seems like you're offended.
    Meso thing- not stupid nor kidding, just seems absurd that they are adding almost 8b to the meso cap out of the blue, I figured it would be up to 5b or something not 10, that's why I "lol'd"

    Level 250- Okay so you have 3 lvl 200's, big deal, as you said once you reach 200, finito. OH, so now you can level 50 more!! OMG SO AWESOME!!! And then what? As you said, "finito" once more. What's next? lvl 300 at 2025 and then Rebirth System at 2050, give me a break would ya?

    Root Abyss is just a simple, boring addition, they could have just added 4 bosses without the dramatic diary entries and all sorts of bullcrap. What is this level of skill you speak of? Moving across the map vs the queen, bashing the chicken's head, dancing with the clown and jumping around like a ballerina vs velum, jeez, that requires SOME skill doesn't it???

    150 set- As a viper I have enough PDR from my skills, my lumi linkskill AND my knuckle, investing 10b+ in this set once it comes out? Nah. And I never bitch about OPness, I simply don't care.
    And about your last comment about me quitting and what not because I bitch all the time, just because I have opinion and perspective and I look at things different I don't have to be judged for that, and if that's the kind of behavior from a moderator/respected person in the forum, maybe I should quit, just to not get in the face nor talk to an inconsiderate and ignorant jackass like you.

  9. #59
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictiveRaz View Post
    @Andy LOL I think you took that just a LITTLE too harsh, almost seems like you're offended.
    Meso thing- not stupid nor kidding, just seems absurd that they are adding almost 8b to the meso cap out of the blue, I figured it would be up to 5b or something not 10, that's why I "lol'd"

    Level 250- Okay so you have 3 lvl 200's, big deal, as you said once you reach 200, finito. OH, so now you can level 50 more!! OMG SO AWESOME!!! And then what? As you said, "finito" once more. What's next? lvl 300 at 2025 and then Rebirth System at 2050, give me a break would ya?

    Root Abyss is just a simple, boring addition, they could have just added 4 bosses without the dramatic diary entries and all sorts of bullcrap. What is this level of skill you speak of? Moving across the map vs the queen, bashing the chicken's head, dancing with the clown and jumping around like a ballerina vs velum, jeez, that requires SOME skill doesn't it???

    150 set- As a viper I have enough PDR from my skills, my lumi linkskill AND my knuckle, investing 10b+ in this set once it comes out? Nah. And I never bitch about OPness, I simply don't care.
    And about your last comment about me quitting and what not because I bitch all the time, just because I have opinion and perspective and I look at things different I don't have to be judged for that, and if that's the kind of behavior from a moderator/respected person in the forum, maybe I should quit, just to not get in the face nor talk to an inconsiderate and ignorant jackass like you.
    Your points are so terrible that if I were to dissect them in depth, I may lose IQ points. Therefore I'm going to do this quickly!

    Meso- lol. Your response for this one is so stupid for this one that I'm not even going to bother.

    250- See the point is they added DIFFICULT progression, that will take time. Obviously there has to be an end, but at least they added room for more content.

    150- You can choose to be weak, idc. I like being strong.

    I won't deny being a jackass, it's the exact reason I'm NOT a moderator here anymore. However, I am a respected person because I act kindly to those who aren't pessimistic morons, which would explain my attitude towards you, wouldn't it.

  10. #60
    President of Leafre

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,118
    IGN
    Lthuriel
    Level
    17x
    Class
    Knight of Light
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-21-2012, 01:40 AM from Tim
Message: hi bbyCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    uh....well.....I'm actually gonna go ahead and close this.....for now atleast.

    Friendly arguments are okay, but this is looking a little harsh from both sides.

 

 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •