Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Best Music ever to relax to





  2. #2
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    It is ssimply the kind of music i really like because its just soooo.... beautiful :)

  3. #3
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    nice tunes, i love how songs like this usually have awesome looking pics also ^^

  4. #4
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzege3k View Post
    nice tunes, i love how songs like this usually have awesome looking pics also ^^
    I know, i absolutely love this kind of music
    and what did you search on goggle to get that picture?!
    And one thing that i love about this music, its sooo beautiful :>

  5. #5
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    I know, i absolutely love this kind of music
    and what did you search on goggle to get that picture?!
    And one thing that i love about this music, its sooo beautiful :>
    ^^ indeed, well my profile pic ?`.. i diden`t find it on google (x

    found it on konachan if thats what you mean

  6. #6
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzege3k View Post
    ^^ indeed, well my profile pic ?`.. i diden`t find it on google (x

    found it on konachan if thats what you mean
    Well, i love that kind of pictures, what would i search to find something like that?

  7. #7
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    World
    Culverin
    good music to grind some levels ! Like it

  8. #8
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    Well, i love that kind of pictures, what would i search to find something like that?
    im better at finding anime related pics, but well...

    maybe this webpage works: http://wallbase.cc/
    it has a lot of nice looking pics on it :3

  9. #9
    Oz
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    732
    IGN
    ShallowSpace
    Level
    199
    Class
    Breaker
    World
    Galicia
    I only just found this violinist recently. But her songs are amazing.
    Lindsey Stirling - YouTube
    So Far i have really enjoyed this.

  10. #10
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone View Post
    I only just found this violinist recently. But her songs are amazing.
    Lindsey Stirling - YouTube
    So Far i have really enjoyed this.
    The funny thing is... Ive actually seen every single one of her videos, i have them all on my
    iphone, ipod, etc
    :)
    Sorry, but i own the title of biggest instrumental lover on leafre :>

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •