View Poll Results: Maplestory class for Story (indicate male or female in comments)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

    1 11.11%
  • Magician

    0 0%
  • Bowman

    1 11.11%
  • Thief

    6 66.67%
  • Pirate

    1 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    IGN
    Zinthushin
    Level
    43
    World
    Culverin

    Thoughts on my Maplestory novel-thingy

    Hey guys so I randomly thought it would be pretty cool if I were to make like a story that is revolved around Maple preferably on the "original" adventurers ( i.e warrior, mage, bowman, thief,pirate). I know there's been some of these similar ideas out there already on the internet but I really love to weite if I have a decent topic :D ; plus I need something to do over the summer. I guess I'll start when I come back from vacation in early July but I will only do this if alot of people vote and comment so ya.....

    LAterS

    Edit: Just got back from one week vacation so the first installment of the novel will come out in a few days
    Last edited by KizoRdragon; 07-03-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Having a choice to do or not do is one thing but standing on the sides afraid to do something is another.

    -KZRDRGπ

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KizoRdragon View Post
    Hey guys so I randomly thought it would be pretty cool if I were to make like a story that is revolved around Maple preferably on the "original" adventurers ( i.e warrior, mage, bowman, thief,pirate). I know there's been some of these similar ideas out there already on the internet but I really love to weite if I have a decent topic :D ; plus I need something to do over the summer. I guess I'll start when I come back from vacation in early July but I will only do this if alot of people vote and comment so ya.....

    LAterS
    You want to write a story, yet you cannot use grammar, punctuation, or spelling correctly? Pathetic. I fear what your story would look like.

  3. #3
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    IGN
    Zinthushin
    Level
    43
    World
    Culverin
    I've got exams to study for so I thought it wouldn't matter that much so sorry if I didn't make it "perfect"
    Having a choice to do or not do is one thing but standing on the sides afraid to do something is another.

    -KZRDRGπ

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KizoRdragon View Post
    I've got exams to study for so I thought it wouldn't matter that much so sorry if I didn't make it "perfect"
    It matters. English is your first language, correct? If so, you shouldn't be butchering it up so much. You plan to write a story, if so, you should be doing it, and advertising for it CORRECTLY. Do you ever read a book, assuming that you actually do read, and find a billion different errors, especially in one paragraph? Hell no. I expect your writing to be just as bad as what you write as an advertisement for it. Also, it wasn't even near perfect, it was so pathetically horrible that should I have turned that into my teacher, I would have gotten a fucking F, maybe a D if she was being nice. Not to mention that the forum has fucking correctors, all you needed to do was fix what was underlined in red and such, and read it over before you posted it. If you don't have the time to properly tell us about it, you obviously don't have the time to write the damned story. Also, you didn't even tell us the remotest bit about the story, which is just plain dumb. Don't waste our precious time with pathetic things like this. Simply lazy and pathetic.

  5. #5
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    42
    IGN
    Slaped
    Level
    112
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    It matters. English is your first language, correct? If so, you shouldn't be butchering it up so much. You plan to write a story, if so, you should be doing it, and advertising for it CORRECTLY. Do you ever read a book, assuming that you actually do read, and find a billion different errors, especially in one paragraph? Hell no. I expect your writing to be just as bad as what you write as an advertisement for it. Also, it wasn't even near perfect, it was so pathetically horrible that should I have turned that into my teacher, I would have gotten a fucking F, maybe a D if she was being nice. Not to mention that the forum has fucking correctors, all you needed to do was fix what was underlined in red and such, and read it over before you posted it. If you don't have the time to properly tell us about it, you obviously don't have the time to write the damned story. Also, you didn't even tell us the remotest bit about the story, which is just plain dumb. Don't waste our precious time with pathetic things like this. Simply lazy and pathetic.
    Vegito i dont get you? So what. Why do you care if he spelled something wrong? Why do you always comment when someone just messes on something. Idc if you're a donor or not it's just not right.
    Also when some 1 writes about a novel they have a quick draft then they make a better copy then they check over all there grammar AND after they are ready they publish it.

    Also dragon i think you should make a novel :) I think it should be about a male theif.
    Last edited by erkan555; 06-21-2012 at 12:38 AM.

  6. #6
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    IGN
    Zinthushin
    Level
    43
    World
    Culverin
    I know you mean well with your approach at constructive criticism but chill out. I didn't want to write in-depth because I honestly don't have the time right now to make short back stories for each adventurer. I was hoping people would pick their favorite adventurer to start things off . About the errors, I already addressed in my previous post; I have an exam to study for so I didn't want to put all of my time into correcting my errors. Presently, time is a huge factor because I have one of my hardest exams on Friday yet I can agree with you on the whole F situation and the back-story; they do need which I can provide when people start voting for their favorite adventurer. I know that the poor display of my writing has set you in the direction of a horrible story but I will honestly try when I sit down and take the time to write these stories. Lastly, I am not in the arguing mood so please don't provoke one since you can come on as a prick but that's just to me. If you want, I can send you over an essay that i did in English about Julius Caesar where i did work hard for my mark; keep in mind I'm still in high school and might not be quite at your standards. I hope this comment cleared some shit up and I apologize for that.
    Having a choice to do or not do is one thing but standing on the sides afraid to do something is another.

    -KZRDRGπ

  7. #7
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    42
    IGN
    Slaped
    Level
    112
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Culverin
    Yet their was no need for a apologize...

  8. #8
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    IGN
    Zinthushin
    Level
    43
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by erkan555 View Post
    Yet their was no need for a apologize...
    In a way if you look at it there is. I'm sure there are alot of people that have the same mind-set that Vegito is a bit of a douche sometimes, but ,he is a helpful one if you can take in what he says and transform it into something better
    Having a choice to do or not do is one thing but standing on the sides afraid to do something is another.

    -KZRDRGπ

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KizoRdragon View Post
    I know you mean well with your approach at constructive criticism but chill out. I didn't want to write in-depth because I honestly don't have the time right now to make short back stories for each adventurer. I was hoping people would pick their favorite adventurer to start things off . About the errors, I already addressed in my previous post; I have an exam to study for so I didn't want to put all of my time into correcting my errors. Presently, time is a huge factor because I have one of my hardest exams on Friday yet I can agree with you on the whole F situation and the back-story; they do need which I can provide when people start voting for their favorite adventurer. I know that the poor display of my writing has set you in the direction of a horrible story but I will honestly try when I sit down and take the time to write these stories. Lastly, I am not in the arguing mood so please don't provoke one since you can come on as a prick but that's just to me. If you want, I can send you over an essay that i did in English about Julius Caesar where i did work hard for my mark; keep in mind I'm still in high school and might not be quite at your standards. I hope this comment cleared some shit up and I apologize for that.
    W/e, good luck on your exam. Correcting only takes 10 seconds on the forum, so time really doesn't matter. Also, I just graduated from the 8th grade, and I'm going in to the 9th grade. My standards are high, but age does not play a large role in much of anything.

    @erkan555

    It matters because if you are going to write a story, you should be writing it correctly. Just because we are in the age of computer, doesn't mean that we should forget about our language, even for the minor things that we write. Being a donor doesn't matter, so you're write to not care about that. That also was not a draft of the story, but an advertisement for it. If you are going to be watching an advertisement for a product, it should be good, and able to draw people in. In conclusion, to counter your post, it matters, and I'm going to say as I wish to say.

  10. #10
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    42
    IGN
    Slaped
    Level
    112
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    W/e, good luck on your exam. Correcting only takes 10 seconds on the forum, so time really doesn't matter. Also, I just graduated from the 8th grade, and I'm going in to the 9th grade. My standards are high, but age does not play a large role in much of anything.

    @erkan555

    It matters because if you are going to write a story, you should be writing it correctly. Just because we are in the age of computer, doesn't mean that we should forget about our language, even for the minor things that we write. Being a donor doesn't matter, so you're write to not care about that. That also was not a draft of the story, but an advertisement for it. If you are going to be watching an advertisement for a product, it should be good, and able to draw people in. In conclusion, to counter your post, it matters, and I'm going to say as I wish to say.
    Ok? But in the end who gives you the power to judge among the people? Are you perhaps god? People who judges other people do not see their own mistakes. Simple as that.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •