Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Disgusting shit....

    I'm sick sort of so I have to stay from school. My mom came up with this brilliant idea of me eating crushed garlic and honey. When I look into the fking mug... IT LOOKS SO FUCKING GROSS.... most horrible piece of shit ever to come out of a kitchen....I REALY DONT WANA TAKE IT.... AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO GROSS LIKE SERIOUSLY HERE IS A PIC:

    Bread-garlic-Oplatek-honey1-300x182.jpg

    Now just picture more garlic in it


    Edit: I ate some and pretty much vomited.... so YAY for no More
    Last edited by SnipedByYou; 03-01-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  2. #2
    Aka LoliButt

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    884
    IGN
    AcidLoli
    Level
    OuO
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    i think honey is ment to help but why the garlic?


  3. #3
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Parents don't need logic. Just take these examples.
    Examples
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka View Post
    i think honey is ment to help but why the garlic?
    Garlic is a natural antibiotic... BUT OH MY GAWD IT TASTES TERRIBLE

    @WolfRaven I don't get it... oh btw the Creationism one, it offended me... well not really but I believe in Creation.... ANYWAY BEFORE A CREATION VS EVOLUTION THING STARTS...... Hi
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  5. #5
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    Garlic is a natural antibiotic... BUT OH MY GAWD IT TASTES TERRIBLE

    @WolfRaven I don't get it... oh btw the Creationism one, it offended me... well not really but I believe in Creation.... ANYWAY BEFORE A CREATION VS EVOLUTION THING STARTS...... Hi
    You don't get my point. Logic is a tool that a lot of people forget to use. They also deduce idiotic things.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  6. #6
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    You don't get my point. Logic is a tool that a lot of people forget to use. They also deduce idiotic things.
    Indeed.
    I have no common sense. The "common sense" nowadays seems to be to forget logic, rationality, facts, and the truth and just bluster your way through arguments and/or decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  7. #7
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Indeed.
    I have no common sense. The "common sense" nowadays seems to be to forget logic, rationality, facts, and the truth and just bluster your way through arguments and/or decisions.
    The key word with your reasoning being the definition of "common". But I agree with your point.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  8. #8
    Manon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    171
    IGN
    PMPhantom
    Level
    4x
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin
    @SnipedByYou Well, Did it make you feel better or what?

  9. #9
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Garlic is apparently like bubble gum in China according to mine, thankfully, we don't eat garlic much.

  10. #10
    Manon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    190
    IGN
    카네키/지브릴
    Level
    Class
    위자드
    World
    스카니아
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Agreed To Deception
    But I think that is Gross :L


    메이플스토리2 이름(Soon): 카네키/지브릴/카르씨
    4월 15일 ~ 4월 26일
    5월 1일


 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •