Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Leviathan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    306
    IGN
    Comalicious
    Level
    180
    Class
    Bishop
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Question It's not wasting money if you spend real-life money on an Online Game -3-

    Hai everyone -Blushes- I'm new to the Rages and Rants section, I've never posted here since I rarely rant, but now that I got that settled it's time for me to get on with what I was going to say~

    Most people think that if you spend real-life money on an Online Game then you're wasting your money, even though most of those people would waste their money on video games for the Wii or something that they're just going to be in a few hours, whenever an Online Game will be around for years and years to come. So my main rant here today is if you've EVER IN YOUR WHOLEEEE LIFE bought a Video Game, why are you ranting about how it's a waste to spend money for an Online Game? I mean seriously, that's like say you hate chicken but you love eggs... Well anyhow I just thought I should share my opinion, and if you would like to tell me why people this I would love to hear it<3 Thank you!

  2. #2
    Erebus
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    325
    IGN
    Fukuoka
    Level
    1
    Class
    Japan
    World
    ~.~.~.~
    Because you only pay once for video games (for example, xbox games). But for online games they suck you in and you pay more and more.

    Yes I know there is DLC and stuff but you don't HAVE to buy it. Items in-game are kind of like a DLC where its optional to buy. But people buy more items in an online game than in a video game which can lead to more money spent
    I am yo' Leada'
    Yes I am yo Leada'
    You not a believa'
    Suck a big dick

  3. #3
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Commorrow View Post
    Hai everyone -Blushes- I'm new to the Rages and Rants section, I've never posted here since I rarely rant, but now that I got that settled it's time for me to get on with what I was going to say~

    Most people think that if you spend real-life money on an Online Game then you're wasting your money, even though most of those people would waste their money on video games for the Wii or something that they're just going to be in a few hours, whenever an Online Game will be around for years and years to come. So my main rant here today is if you've EVER IN YOUR WHOLEEEE LIFE bought a Video Game, why are you ranting about how it's a waste to spend money for an Online Game? I mean seriously, that's like say you hate chicken but you love eggs... Well anyhow I just thought I should share my opinion, and if you would like to tell me why people this I would love to hear it<3 Thank you!
    The only reason I think it's dumb is because, yeah you pay for an XBOX game BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO.

    This game is free, why would you pay for it.

  4. #4
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The only reason I think it's dumb is because, yeah you pay for an XBOX game BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO.

    This game is free, why would you pay for it.
    You're not paying for the game, you're paying to enhance your game play. It's the same with expansion packs + additions to the game. You buy it to enhance your game play.

    I really don't see the reason why people bash on others for spending NX. It's their money, sorry they can afford it without hurting them financially? In fact, you don't even know how they are financially.

  5. #5
    Zakum
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    128
    IGN
    DawnOfNight
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom Thief
    World
    Culverin
    On the topic of xbox.. to play an xbox game online (which in my case it is) you have to pay for xbox live..

  6. #6
    Manon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    166
    Class
    MarksMan <3
    World
    Kradia Gms
    Quote Originally Posted by Commorrow View Post
    Hai everyone -Blushes- I'm new to the Rages and Rants section, I've never posted here since I rarely rant, but now that I got that settled it's time for me to get on with what I was going to say~

    Most people think that if you spend real-life money on an Online Game then you're wasting your money, even though most of those people would waste their money on video games for the Wii or something that they're just going to be in a few hours, whenever an Online Game will be around for years and years to come. So my main rant here today is if you've EVER IN YOUR WHOLEEEE LIFE bought a Video Game, why are you ranting about how it's a waste to spend money for an Online Game? I mean seriously, that's like say you hate chicken but you love eggs... Well anyhow I just thought I should share my opinion, and if you would like to tell me why people this I would love to hear it<3 Thank you!
    i still think its waste of money because first averything u buy isnt forever and when u quit the things u bought is gona goto waste and in maplestory avery thing is useless because the things u buy from nx doesnt have any stats it doesnt help u . unless ur gona buy nx for mts or sell the cards or buy evan books but still to me i find it waste of money and i still dont get it why maplestory made evan books for nx its realy annoying so wat if hes op hes if u have shit armor ur not going too be op X.x

  7. #7
    Leviathan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    306
    IGN
    Comalicious
    Level
    180
    Class
    Bishop
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by faroos213 View Post
    i still think its waste of money because first averything u buy isnt forever and when u quit the things u bought is gona goto waste and in maplestory avery thing is useless because the things u buy from nx doesnt have any stats it doesnt help u . unless ur gona buy nx for mts or sell the cards or buy evan books but still to me i find it waste of money and i still dont get it why maplestory made evan books for nx its realy annoying so wat if hes op hes if u have shit armor ur not going too be op X.x
    NX Clothing is Perm in KMS, there is no MTS, there is no longer Evan Mastery Books in the Cash Shop, the pets help by auto looting/auto potting so really NX isn't a waste, you really get what you payed for (You can even sell the NX items, PLUS don't forget that all pets + their skills are perm, you just have to revive them every 3 months)

  8. #8
    Slime
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    World
    Culverin
    Well I've just spent money for only one game long time ago but that's because I had some extra money to spend and I had a great time in that game for a couple of years before I quitted it. Sometimes I think that it was a waste of money but this is now I remember in those days I was really happy buying stuff from the cash shop.

    So I think this is a subjective topic, cuz It depends a lot on what are you going through and what you want for your game experience.

  9. #9
    Leviathan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    306
    IGN
    Comalicious
    Level
    180
    Class
    Bishop
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowR View Post
    Well I've just spent money for only one game long time ago but that's because I had some extra money to spend and I had a great time in that game for a couple of years before I quitted it. Sometimes I think that it was a waste of money but this is now I remember in those days I was really happy buying stuff from the cash shop.

    So I think this is a subjective topic, cuz It depends a lot on what are you going through and what you want for your game experience.
    I hate to be rude but, what?

  10. #10
    Erebus
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    325
    IGN
    Fukuoka
    Level
    1
    Class
    Japan
    World
    ~.~.~.~
    Quote Originally Posted by Commorrow View Post
    I hate to be rude but, what?
    He's saying that buying those things in game made him happy.
    And you can buy stuff depending on how you want to play the game your way
    I am yo' Leada'
    Yes I am yo Leada'
    You not a believa'
    Suck a big dick

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •