I've had this worked out for a while.
When I'm done with my GE and requirements to transfer out of this college, I planned to go straight to CSU Fullerton.

But oh? What's this? Our stupid (California) governor is deciding to freeze enrollment on CSUs for Spring 2013? Great. I was planning to transfer on Fall 2013. But that's not going to work because now everyone who applies on Fall 2013 will be wait listed. And if Spring 2014 finally goes back to normal, that still doesn't help much. Why? Because now there will be triple the load of people trying to get in. I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm royally fucked all around. I may have 1 - 1.5 years, or at worst, 2, of having no school, waiting for acceptance.