Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Slime
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    IGN
    vAssassiante
    Level
    200
    Class
    Shadower
    World
    Khaini GlobalMS

    Help for future KMSers

    Hey guys, I've just sent in my first application or a KMS account and would just like to thank the people on the forum that have put up guides as to how to finish the quiz, that being said, I'd like to put in my contribution and make somewhat of an index to threads/websites that will help you finish the quiz, I can't exactly give you the answers, but I can help you find them. I will provide links below to specific threads I used.

    A Simply Guide Providing Some Answers To The Quiz
    Credits to Raul

    Changing Locale Guide
    Credits to Supermarioz5

    How To Change Your Keyboard To Korean
    Credits to Supermarioz5

    Korean Keyboard Layout
    Credits to imthatbrick for providing link

    How To Download KMS
    Credits to omgfluffy234


    With these threads I finished the quiz and HOPEFULLY I will be accepted into the KMS community by Leafre.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Meckys; 08-23-2012 at 06:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7
    World
    Culverin
    Thanks for the tips! Although I know most of it already :P

  3. #3
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    IGN
    Furufuji
    Level
    50
    Class
    Striker
    World
    Culverin
    It's nice i guess, But it's not really hard Finding all of these Guides.
    Last edited by eorms3d; 08-25-2012 at 03:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    I don't know if you realize, but all of these are included in the Getting Started Guide which you yourself linked to.

    Basically, this is a thread that is spam and creates clutter along with having no purpose.

    I'd also like you to note that if someone is unable to find these threads and has these problems, they probably wouldn't be able to find your thread either.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  5. #5
    Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    World
    Culverin
    thanks your guide... and i able to solve the quiz!!

  6. #6
    Tim
    Tim is offline
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    316
    IGN
    Andykin
    Level
    18x
    Class
    Dual Blade
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 09:41 PM from Narwhalic
Message: asdfCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    I don't know if you realize, but all of these are included in the Getting Started Guide which you yourself linked to.

    Basically, this is a thread that is spam and creates clutter along with having no purpose.

    I'd also like you to note that if someone is unable to find these threads and has these problems, they probably wouldn't be able to find your thread either.
    He was just trying to help. No need to be a jerk about it dude :/

  7. #7
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    He was just trying to help. No need to be a jerk about it dude :/
    Tell that to all the useless spam threads created by people "just trying to help". Have you looked through the dredges of this forum? Have you seen how many clone threads there are?
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  8. #8
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Tell that to all the useless spam threads created by people "just trying to help". Have you looked through the dredges of this forum? Have you seen how many clone threads there are?
    Dude.. don't be such a sore loser hes not "just trying to help" he is "Helping"
    thanks to him i was able to find some information needed to answer the quiz questions

  9. #9
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    IGN
    Miniccino
    Level
    11X
    Class
    Bishop
    World
    Culverin
    Thanks so much!
    I bookmarked this.

  10. #10
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by sky11695656 View Post
    Dude.. don't be such a sore loser hes not "just trying to help" he is "Helping"
    thanks to him i was able to find some information needed to answer the quiz questions
    Because none of these threads are accessible from the Getting Started Guide which is linked at the top of the page...
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •