Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Please Help me

  1. #1
    Blue Snail
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4
    IGN
    Nah
    Level
    249
    Class
    Snail
    World
    Culverin

    Please Help me

    i very want to play kms see very good. But i not korean. Please lend me borrow one account
    My Gmail: [email protected]

  2. #2
    Leviathan

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    318
    IGN
    루미뭐
    Level
    170
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Fleta aka Luna
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-20-2012, 03:00 PM from Lone
Message: getting rid of one of these
    I very want to lend you. account but I no account. K kidding

    Level up your forum activity legitimately ( no spamming, you'd be getting an infraction for that, means slower to KMS, means slower to fun. ) Once you get to level five go apply at http://leafre.net/disclaimer.php?do=4 . Do it properly, and hope to get accepted.
    Note: The application requires basic Korean knowledge so please don't say "I don't know Korean". Look through the forums, there're several guides teaching you how to read and write Korean.
    Have fun.

  3. #3
    Gin
    Gin is offline
    Peacemaker
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    34
    IGN
    Gin덫
    Level
    70
    Class
    Assassin
    World
    컬버린
    LOL
    SeeSee <3
    Apply for a Leafre account!
    There are lots of great people on this community site & once you reach level 5 forum rank you can take a quiz to see if you are ready to play or not.
    Basicly it asks you a bunch of trick questions that can only be answered if you can type basic korean (for Lie Detecters in game), if you are dedicated (not just going to quit a day after you get the account), and if you know a little bit about MapleStory and the Korean version.
    Most of the answers can be found on this forum, just look around for the correct info and use common sense and I'm sure you will do fine ^_^
    Regards
    Last edited by Gin; 10-25-2013 at 01:50 AM.

  4. #4
    Slime
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    World
    Culverin
    @Gin Wow, things like this are usually said by the moderators and whatnot.

  5. #5
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalist View Post
    @Gin Wow, things like this are usually said by the moderators and whatnot.
    *fidgets* Uhm, er, er,

    HI WELCOME TO TACOBELL

    I MEAN LEAFRE

    ...Goddamnit

    You can apply for an account here.

  6. #6
    Gin
    Gin is offline
    Peacemaker
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    34
    IGN
    Gin덫
    Level
    70
    Class
    Assassin
    World
    컬버린
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post

    Lol, dude. I did that last night!

  7. #7
    Slime
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    *fidgets* Uhm, er, er,

    HI WELCOME TO TACOBELL

    I MEAN LEAFRE

    ...Goddamnit

    You can apply for an account here.
    Ha ha! I know it's not you that says those kinda stuff, due to observation. This stuff is usually said by Kent in the Forest of Beginning section, right?

  8. #8
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalist View Post
    Ha ha! I know it's not you that says those kinda stuff, due to observation. This stuff is usually said by Kent in the Forest of Beginning section, right?
    waow, you're observant :O.

    Yea, Kent's the one that usually says it.

    I pop in here and there though :c

  9. #9
    Gin
    Gin is offline
    Peacemaker
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    34
    IGN
    Gin덫
    Level
    70
    Class
    Assassin
    World
    컬버린

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemaple123 View Post
    how up level and how write korean
    Post helpful answers on the forums ( DO NOT POST SPAM THREADS, THEY CHECK )
    Anything in your Activity tab will up your level.
    Theres multiple guides on this forum "How to write in Korean" but I will just give you a link because I'm a nice guy.


    Changing to Korean-Code Page


  10. #10
    Pink Bean

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    497
    IGN
    Lucy
    World
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeSeeElle View Post
    I very want to lend you. account but I no account. K kidding

    Level up your forum activity legitimately ( no spamming, you'd be getting an infraction for that, means slower to KMS, means slower to fun. ) Once you get to level five go apply at http://leafre.net/disclaimer.php?do=4 . Do it properly, and hope to get accepted.
    Note: The application requires basic Korean knowledge so please don't say "I don't know Korean". Look through the forums, there're several guides teaching you how to read and write Korean.
    Have fun.
    CC don't use words with more than two syllables. Otherwise he won't understand :(

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •