Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by EpikHigh View Post
    THANK YOU! Its FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ing bothersome when people blurt out stupid or random koreans from their "interpretations" and the Google Traslator which really bothers me.... Also, can you fix the ㅋㅋ and ㅎㅎ as not to be used out of random and the fact that ITS NEVER LIKE AND NEVER WILL BE LIKE AMERICAN LOL OR HAHA? cuz its mostly used toward offensive thing when they say ㅋㅋ or ㅎㅎ out of nowhere when theres some talking between people.... It sounds as if they're mocking at what you say -_-;; [well to me at least] (especially in the friggin chatbox) . They are not "Pro-Korean Language Users" just by typing those stupid short words. They actually need to communicate with other Koreans if they wanted to be called like that.

    Thanks :D
    Oh god, I see a ton of people trying to type Korean ㅣㅑㅏㄷ소ㅑㄴ무얏'너ㅕㄴㅅ려차ㅑㅜㅎ무ㅜㅐㅛㅑㅜㅎ. (like this and it's just fucking annoying.)
    Then they're like OMGAH, I TYPE KRNZ LAIK BAWS.
    And then I say, no that's not Korean.
    Then Sniped backs them up and says, yeah haha that's Korean but it doesn't mean anything.
    Then I say NO THAT'S LIKE ME SAYING ESFIJSEBEJSIOHIOEBSUOIjveabjoeiabea AND CALLING IT ENGLISH!
    *STOMP BOOT IN ANGER*
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  2. #12
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Last choice: Full system restore which I have already suggested to you but you haven't actually done.

    First choice: lmgtfy.com/?q=language+bar+help

    And now because you're incompetent I'll give you your answer.

    Already I've found 2 links (the first two) that give multiple fixes that you could try. And no, they aren't the links you've provided.
    You don't seem to understand, none of that shit works.... My laptop is going through system restore, that should help it... I've done a shitload of things... go read those links I'm sure what you found will be on one of them!

    EDIT: For the post above this, It is korean technically, but it just doesn't mean anything, it's Korean jiberish...
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  3. #13
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    You don't seem to understand, none of that shit works.... My laptop is going through system restore, that should help it... I've done a shitload of things... go read those links I'm sure what you found will be on one of them!

    EDIT: For the post above this, It is korean technically, but it just doesn't mean anything, it's Korean jiberish...
    It's in the Korean alphabet, but it, by definition, is not Korean.

    AKLfjksalgjskalgjdsabdska is typed in English, Latin, Spanish, French, German and a few other languages, but it means nothing in all of those languages.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  4. #14
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    It's in the Korean alphabet, but it, by definition, is not Korean.

    AKLfjksalgjskalgjdsabdska is typed in English, Latin, Spanish, French, German and a few other languages, but it means nothing in all of those languages.
    True, anyway time to stop spamming this thread with my problem...

    OT: I just read someone said this should go in the Rages and rants? I don't think so because this was meant for people to see, and since Site discussion is near the top I put it here, plus it makes sense
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  5. #15
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    You don't seem to understand, none of that shit works.... My laptop is going through system restore, that should help it... I've done a shitload of things... go read those links I'm sure what you found will be on one of them!

    EDIT: For the post above this, It is korean technically, but it just doesn't mean anything, it's Korean jiberish...
    System Restore will mess with your KMS depending on how far you went and how many patches there are.

  6. #16
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    True, anyway time to stop spamming this thread with my problem...

    OT: I just read someone said this should go in the Rages and rants? I don't think so because this was meant for people to see, and since Site discussion is near the top I put it here, plus it makes sense
    That was me and I said that because you are raging at the idiot noobs, and they aren't likely to look at site suggestions, nor is this thread an actual site suggestion. This thread is a complaint thread, currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    System Restore will mess with your KMS depending on how far you went and how many patches there are.
    Thus, full system restore. -.-
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  7. #17
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    System Restore will mess with your KMS depending on how far you went and how many patches there are.
    Me is smart though. Me back up all data. Me have KMS save on External HardDrive. Your post does not apply to me sir! :D
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  8. #18
    Manon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    178
    IGN
    DeadGoldfish
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Midnight ban is pretty obvious. There's a irremovable banner at the top that says midnight ban is active. You can click it for more info.. The KST time is in the top right corner also.

    There should be required threads that make you read before you register, or after you verify and register, it makes you view and read a thread to get to a certain post. I remember when i joined it made me read the rules and such. But they should be quizzed on after it just to make sure they read it..

    And there are my thoughts.


    Anyways, you need to organize your thread with better spacing and grammar.

  9. #19
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Oinks View Post
    There should be required threads that make you read before you register, or after you verify and register, it makes you view and read a thread to get to a certain post. I remember when i joined it made me read the rules and such. But they should be quizzed on after it just to make sure they read it..

    Anyways, you need to organize your thread with better spacing and grammar.
    This thread should still be in rages and rants, imo. Anyways, I agree entirely with what I quoted, too long have I seen forums where they make you "read" a thread, aka go to the bottom and click "YEHP I TOTALLY READ THIS, TOTALLY" and then to go back to that thread, you have to go 7 layers deep through hidden untouched sections, which are... weird.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  10. #20
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Oinks View Post
    Midnight ban is pretty obvious. There's a irremovable banner at the top that says midnight ban is active. You can click it for more info.. The KST time is in the top right corner also.

    There should be required threads that make you read before you register, or after you verify and register, it makes you view and read a thread to get to a certain post. I remember when i joined it made me read the rules and such. But they should be quizzed on after it just to make sure they read it..

    And there are my thoughts.


    Anyways, you need to organize your thread with better spacing and grammar.
    There's an "Activity thread" you are forced to read as you register. I'm thinking about making this a sticky or making a force read thread. Cause this could be informative to newbies. ...Thats if they read.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •