Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Leviathan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    309
    IGN
    NatureGreen
    Level
    128
    Class
    Thief
    World
    Windia
    Translator
Gift received at 09-01-2012, 10:10 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    I think we might need App Advisers

    Recently, I've seen a significant increase in the amount of people who just weirdly get passed through the App and just ignore and neglect Leafre from then on and go over to KMS and play only the new jobs and faster patches. Whenever I entered the KMS (which I rarely did), I get treated like a piece of crap by tons of new people as if I am a new guy (because they don't know I've been here longer than they have), and the jrs recently has been acting up (as some of you are aware, screwing with stickies and not even bothering to fix it).

    I came up with a semi-possible plan that we have around 2~4 people who reads the apps firsthand and tell the opinion to the App Managers (Leo and Nick) on what they think. By doing so, we can potentially avoid the possible random acceptance for the "annoying" people.

    One example might be when the App Manager thinks that its acceptable to pass, all 4 App Advisers could reject and point out the flaws that he might have missed, reducing the chance of people just randomly bullcrap everything and think more carefully.

    My other possibility is that people need few days of cooldown before reapplying for apps again. People apply for apps too soon as they get rejected.
    Retired from NatureGreen's Translation System. ( -17215. 24T_Auto Reply)


    You can find me in Skype (naturegreenz)

  2. #2
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    IGN
    Ibeatkids
    Level
    177
    Class
    Viper
    World
    Earth
    Gold medalAn ItemSuper Poster
    Your idea will not only slow down the account process but isn't going to stop idiots. No matter what we do, and I have said this like a MILLION TIMES, there is no full proof way to cut out idiots.

  3. #3
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    112
    IGN
    0h0h0h00h0h
    Level
    LLO
    Class
    L0L
    World
    LOL
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by EpikHigh View Post
    Recently, I've seen a significant increase in the amount of people who just weirdly get passed through the App and just ignore and neglect Leafre from then on and go over to KMS and play only the new jobs and faster patches. Whenever I entered the KMS (which I rarely did), I get treated like a piece of crap by tons of new people as if I am a new guy (because they don't know I've been here longer than they have), and the jrs recently has been acting up (as some of you are aware, screwing with stickies and not even bothering to fix it).

    I came up with a semi-possible plan that we have around 2~4 people who reads the apps firsthand and tell the opinion to the App Managers (Leo and Nick) on what they think. By doing so, we can potentially avoid the possible random acceptance for the "annoying" people.

    One example might be when the App Manager thinks that its acceptable to pass, all 4 App Advisers could reject and point out the flaws that he might have missed, reducing the chance of people just randomly bullcrap everything and think more carefully.

    My other possibility is that people need few days of cooldown before reapplying for apps again. People apply for apps too soon as they get rejected.
    HAHAHHAHA no, "few days of cooldown" What, are you TRYING to make people more impatient and have their lives ruined by restricted characters? Your idea is going to slow down everything and mess with people, I even got denied like 28084707923 times so I had to make a Nexon ID myself ( I have 2 ) they could get denied, and wait a long time, in this case, no one is going to get their accounts, thus, this website will be pointless in terms of making KMS accounts.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    To be quite honest, I agree with Nature. I have seen so many people lately that have no respect for anyone, and quite frankly, they're idiots. Mario, of course there is no fool-proof way to prevent idiots from joining, but there are ways to help PREVENT them from joining. It would slow things down, but playing KMS needs a certain level of patience. If you can't wait an extra hour or two, you really don't deserve the account. You would only need 1 of the 4 people to look at the application. If it was bad, they could notify their fellow advisers, as well as Leo and Nick.

  5. #5
    Phy
    Phy is offline
    #FOREVERALONE in MS1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    426
    IGN
    오빠Phy
    Level
    200
    Class
    Dual Blade
    World
    Luna
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-18-2012, 10:38 AM from Kent
Message: Hey hey hey ! Here you go !Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Well, about the disrespect, I got an idea. When newbies register, you direct them to a thread and they MUST read it in order to continue browsing the forums. Most importantly, it shall be in BIG BOLD RED words saying something like "If you do not follow the rules, you will either be banned or not able to obtain your KMS account" And most importantly, make it as summarized as possible. We all know there's a lot of people that "can't read" .___.
    I used to be lolwut1313 until I took a change to my name.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Phy View Post
    Well, about the disrespect, I got an idea. When newbies register, you direct them to a thread and they MUST read it in order to continue browsing the forums. Most importantly, it shall be in BIG BOLD RED words saying something like "If you do not follow the rules, you will either be banned or not able to obtain your KMS account" And most importantly, make it as summarized as possible. We all know there's a lot of people that "can't read" .___.
    That's called the Rules. Sorry man, but the Rules basically cover that. If they can't bother to read the rules... well yeah.

  7. #7
    ✦NoirBlanc✧
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    157
    IGN
    TimeVovager
    Level
    105
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by EpikHigh View Post
    Recently, I've seen a significant increase in the amount of people who just weirdly get passed through the App and just ignore and neglect Leafre from then on and go over to KMS and play only the new jobs and faster patches.
    Well, its a pain to see those people that are lvl120+ in-game and not even lvl15+ in the forums, I know how that feels. But, don't you think that cooling down the app makes people get annoyed and eventually give up trying. Do you really WANT that to happen? They are impatient, they can't wait.
    I also hate people like that ALOT, but to keep the members flowing in, we don't have much choice, sorry.
    Last edited by Nextage; 09-11-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    ""HEY YOU IN THE WITCH COSTUME! I DEMAND YOU TO TURN ME BACK INTO A DRAGON!"

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    IGN
    PantyThief
    Level
    100
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Depends
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by ➤Nextage➤ View Post
    Well, its a pain to see those people that are lvl120+ in-game and not even lvl15+ in the forums, I know how that feels. But, don't you think that cooling down the app makes people get annoyed and spoil our reputation by spamming?
    To be honest, not really. It would slow down the app process a tad, and would only help improve our community. It's not like they have to post more or anything, they just have to write a better application. If you can't bother to write a half decent application that takes but only a little while to write, quite frankly, I don't wish to play Maplestory with you.

  9. #9
    President of Leafre

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,118
    IGN
    Lthuriel
    Level
    17x
    Class
    Knight of Light
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-21-2012, 01:40 AM from Tim
Message: hi bbyCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Uh. No. We can't stop idiots form joining. You should see how many apps I reject before I accept one. NOT my fault.

  10. #10
    Crimson Balrog
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    112
    IGN
    0h0h0h00h0h
    Level
    LLO
    Class
    L0L
    World
    LOL
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Listen, we are going into KMS, not GMS when everyone is on crack and are major idiots, KMS barely or doesn't even have that, lets not ruin it, but its not like 999 people are coming in at once.... good day.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •