Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Orange Mushroom
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    IGN
    Caniester
    Level
    71
    Class
    Phantom
    World
    Culverin

    Smile When my kms account be ready?

    Hi guys, I created my account here in leafre, and reached the third level, and got the answer right questinnairy but he said that I am the first tenth of the line (2 days ago) does anyone know roughly when they will deliver my account kms?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroudr View Post
    Hi guys, I created my account here in leafre, and reached the third level, and got the answer right questinnairy but he said that I am the first tenth of the line (2 days ago) does anyone know roughly when they will deliver my account kms?
    Be patient you greedy boy you know there is alot of people registering for an KMS Account so first come first serve your account will come don't worrie; unless you get rejected

  3. #3
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    52
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Be patient you greedy boy you know there is alot of people registering for an KMS Account so first come first serve your account will come don't worrie; unless you get rejected
    .... if hes tenth there isnt alot of people infront of him and its not greedy first off if he wants to play that bad, im 12th and i can wait but some cant, and he already said he got accepted.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by zookie View Post
    .... if hes tenth there isnt alot of people infront of him and its not greedy first off if he wants to play that bad, im 12th and i can wait but some cant, and he already said he got accepted.
    Well maybe the guy who creates the accounts is busy :O
    P.S how you change your name color

  5. #5
    Drake
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    53
    IGN
    LuminousFate
    Level
    102
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Im 9th on the list lol, and I really dont mind waiting!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •