Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,099
    IGN
    AnzelBurster
    Level
    107
    Class
    AngelicBurster?
    World
    Earth(Culverin)
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Wheres the chatbox?

    Is this supposed to happen? 0.o
    There is no option to open the chatbox.

  2. #2
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Gone indefinitely.

  3. #3
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    Gone indefinitely.
    WAIT SAY WAHT NOW!!!! CHATBOX WAS MY MOSTEST FAVOURITEST THING!!!! Are we getting a new one? Xat? Chatango???? ANDY DONT DO THIS PLEASE!!!! T.T
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  4. #4
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    WAIT SAY WAHT NOW!!!! CHATBOX WAS MY MOSTEST FAVOURITEST THING!!!! Are we getting a new one? Xat? Chatango???? ANDY DONT DO THIS PLEASE!!!! T.T
    Chatbox being gone > Having to deal with constant downtime

    I'll replace it soon.

  5. #5
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    Chatbox being gone > Having to deal with constant downtime

    I'll replace it soon.
    WTf... weere you lurking this thread how'd you answer so fast... Anywho get a good one pl0x... Xat and Chatango are the best imo....
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  6. #6
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,099
    IGN
    AnzelBurster
    Level
    107
    Class
    AngelicBurster?
    World
    Earth(Culverin)
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    CHATBOX IS THE BEST THINK ON LEAFRE TT_TT PLEASEEEEEEE get a new one soon.... @KremeChoco @SnipedByYou

  7. #7
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by anzel1 View Post
    CHATBOX IS THE BEST THINK ON LEAFRE TT_TT PLEASEEEEEEE get a new one soon.... @KremeChoco @SnipedByYou
    Out of pure curiousity why was I mentioned... I sadly have nothing to do with whether or not we get a new chatbox, however if you want me to persuade them to get it faster, thats as good as done.


    OT: So I researched a tiny bit and here are the best options Kremey:

    http://www.xat.com/web_gear/chat.php
    ^reccomend cuz its fun

    http://chatango.com/
    ^reccommend because there'll be less spam

    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168992
    ^ I dont reccommend
    There was another one but it looks like I can't find it... V something another XD.... Vlog or something
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  8. #8
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,099
    IGN
    AnzelBurster
    Level
    107
    Class
    AngelicBurster?
    World
    Earth(Culverin)
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    @KremeChoco Xat is the best chatbox please choose it, i dont mind chatango but meh :S, @SnipedByYou dont put vbulletin up there -.- it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedByYou View Post
    Out of pure curiousity why was I mentioned... I sadly have nothing to do with whether or not we get a new chatbox, however if you want me to persuade them to get it faster, thats as good as done.


    OT: So I researched a tiny bit and here are the best options Kremey:

    http://www.xat.com/web_gear/chat.php
    ^reccomend cuz its fun

    http://chatango.com/
    ^reccommend because there'll be less spam

    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168992
    ^ I dont reccommend
    There was another one but it looks like I can't find it... V something another XD.... Vlog or something

  9. #9
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  10. #10
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by anzel1 View Post
    @KremeChoco Xat is the best chatbox please choose it, i dont mind chatango but meh :S, @SnipedByYou dont put vbulletin up there -.- it sucks.
    Ik it sucks but those were the best i could find... others were shittier than the shoutbox we had... at least the v bulletin is a little better...

    Note: Prepare to have kids waste hundreds of dollars on xat.... just to get cool emotes and avatars and special effects and shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc irc!
    IRC is okay, but its an external link sort of thing... I don't particularly want to have 2 tabs open, 1 for leafre and one for chatbox... also there is a sort of lag with irc and its hard to reduce spam...
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •