Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    World
    Culverin

    Application Answer Slots

    I just finished the application, and I noticed something on it that was annoying. About half of the answer slots (the space where you write your answers), were large, which allowed for me to write as much as I wanted to. However, the other half were extremely small and seemed to have rather low character limits. I often write a lot, so I found the character limits in the smaller slots to be annoying, and very limiting. It'd be awesome if instead of having the smaller answer slots, the application could be composed entirely of the larger answer slots so that people could answer the questions to their fullest. Thanks for reading.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I wrote silly question to like an answer it got deception mad. so um don't do that lol
    I'm not sure what you writing silly things on your application has to do with increasing the size of some of the answer slots.

  3. #3
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    23
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    I'm not sure what you writing silly things on your application has to do with increasing the size of some of the answer slots.
    i don't know.......... i don't know

  4. #4
    Black Mage



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,127
    IGN
    Narthexes
    Level
    200
    Class
    Dragon
    World
    c:
    Persevere Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:59 AM from KremeChocoBronze medal Supporter
Gift received at 01-28-2013, 04:00 AM from Supermarioz5The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 10:45 PM from Star
Message: hope i spelled rightCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    I don't understand what you mean, all of the boxes that may have large amounts of text in them are size customize-able o_O the small boxes only require short answers


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalic View Post
    I don't understand what you mean, all of the boxes that may have large amounts of text in them are size customize-able o_O the small boxes only require short answers

    The smaller boxes limit how much you can write, and when it comes to some of the questions, such as "What is the picture shown on the World Select screen?", it'd be nice to not be limited in how much you can write.

  6. #6
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    23
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    The smaller boxes limit how much you can write, and when it comes to some of the questions, such as "What is the picture shown on the World Select screen?", it'd be nice to not be limited in how much you can write.
    but it gives u enough space to answer the question so.......

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    but it gives u enough space to answer the question so.......
    I ran out of space on multiple answers with the smaller boxes.

  8. #8
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    23
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    I ran out of space on multiple answers with the smaller boxes.
    maybe your writing more than you should?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    maybe your writing more than you should?
    That is, of course, a possibility. However, I highly doubt that I'm the only person that has run into this problem in the past.

  10. #10
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    23
    World
    Culverin
    [QUOTE=Ryuzaki;153640]That is, of course, a possibility. However, I highly doubt that I'm the only person that has run into this problem in the past.[/QUOT

    that could be true

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •