Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Von Leon
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    207
    IGN
    EpicMihile
    Level
    108
    Class
    Mikhail
    World
    Culverin

    How about a Leafre iphone app!

    I've been thinking how about an iphone app :D I always keep mine in my pocket because there's nothing to do but a Leafre iphone app could keep me busy! What about adding notifications for it :D, anyways it seems kinda hard but just a suggestion keep up the good work Leafre :D

  2. #2
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    the problem for this is finding a person that is willing to code and make an app for Leafre.

  3. #3
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    the problem for this is finding a person that is willing to code and make an app for Leafre.
    There's no need to code one
    There's Tapatalk. It's free for Leafre but I believe to have the app, it costs like $1 - $3
    There's also a vBulletin App but it costs $200 and membership to submit apps to App Market and Play Store cost a sum of money that I cannot remember. But however, the end user can have it free.

    Additionally, neither method will include being able to view the chatbox.

  4. #4
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    No point then, unless you just want an app that only sends notifications on PMs and the such, which is still somewhat pointless.

  5. #5
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 11:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Step 1: Download a Twitter App on your Phone.
    Step 2: Follow Leafre.net
    Step 3: Profit?

    I personally think most stuff related or needed to know stuff on Leafre involves using a Laptop or Desktop that can run programs.
    and um I personally don't think this site is used for random entertainment for people trying to kill time using their phone o_0

  6. #6
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginal View Post
    Step 1: Download a Twitter App on your Phone.
    Step 2: Follow Leafre.net
    Step 3: Profit?

    I personally think most stuff related or needed to know stuff on Leafre involves using a Laptop or Desktop that can run programs.
    and um I personally don't think this site is used for random entertainment for people trying to kill time using their phone o_0
    I don't get why you need the Twitter App.
    What I do is just text to twitter FOLLOW [username here]
    and I get texts whenever a new tweet is posted.

  7. #7
    Pink Bean

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    497
    IGN
    Lucy
    World
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    I've been thinking how about an iphone app :D I always keep mine in my pocket because there's nothing to do but a Leafre iphone app could keep me busy! What about adding notifications for it :D, anyways it seems kinda hard but just a suggestion keep up the good work Leafre :D
    I don't get the point. The iPhone app would take internet to receive the notifications. So why not:
    Go on your iPhone
    Open Safari
    Type the url
    Tada you get everything from leafre including chatbox.

    Thats what I do :/

  8. #8
    Administrator


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,284
    IGN
    KaiserKent
    Level
    206
    Class
    Kaiser
    World
    Luna
    Divinity Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM from Star
Message: :3Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    I'm good with getting on Leafre with safari on my phone ! XD

  9. #9
    Black Mage


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,397
    IGN
    Aversa
    Level
    ---
    Class
    I Break Wind
    World
    Fleta
    Noxus Leader
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 04:58 AM from KremeChocoThe Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 11:32 AM from NwaDeKoko
Message: Welcome to the nice list :PCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 11:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    I don't get why you need the Twitter App.
    What I do is just text to twitter FOLLOW [username here]
    and I get texts whenever a new tweet is posted.
    I guess it doesn't matter how people get the info on their phone though, you gotta be a pretty die-hard fan of korean games to get text notifications ;3

  10. #10
    Von Leon
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    207
    IGN
    EpicMihile
    Level
    108
    Class
    Mikhail
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    I don't get the point. The iPhone app would take internet to receive the notifications. So why not:
    Go on your iPhone
    Open Safari
    Type the url
    Tada you get everything from leafre including chatbox.

    Yeah I understand what you mean.

    Thats what I do :/
    I've used it on safari but it gets hard to scroll through everything :D, but yeah you have a point :D.!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •