Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    What Number Am I On The Waitlist?!

    Please change the rules so that people don't ask this, I hear it spammed by at least 8 people everyday, and they spam it like 8 lines and/or make threads.

    I've currently gotten 4 links that answer it and they can all be found in this link:
    http://leafre.net/showthread.php?101...ll=1#post62065
    ^Third link in that link is a hyperlink disguised as a link.

    Anyways, I would like people who ask for what spot they are to get bumped down 1 spot on the waitlist. This will teach people patience and also save a lot of time and effort on all of our parts.

    Or, you know, we could restrict the ChatBox until they A: Get an Account, B: Become a certain level... etc etcetc.
    Last edited by WolfRaven; 04-02-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  2. #2
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    IGN
    AppleSama
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Infighter
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    They didn't tell me what number I was! HALP! Links are broken!

    Inb4that^
    Please use @SnipedByYou or Quote me when trying to get my attention! I may forget about my post/thread so please just mention or quote me to make it easier!

  3. #3
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    344
    IGN
    MultiSwordx3
    Level
    10
    Class
    Mikhail
    World
    Culverin

    Smile

    +1
    Btw, last time i remember there were 11 people that asked this question, but as you wish ^_^
    Oh, and another idea, give 1day ban to people that ask this question ^_^
    I am back...

  4. #4
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    While I truly do understand that it is annoying, even for me, making it against the rules is a little overboard.

  5. #5
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    World
    Culverin
    dont know anything bout it yet. am i suposed to be alerted about all this kms acc info upon reaching activity lvl5??

  6. #6
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by KremeChoco View Post
    While I truly do understand that it is annoying, even for me, making it against the rules is a little overboard.
    I'm aiming for a system that works, if it goes overboard, so be it. Plus, if everyone is still spamming, it just means that the order gets all jumbled and the most patient person gets their account.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  7. #7
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    I'm aiming for a system that works, if it goes overboard, so be it. Plus, if everyone is still spamming, it just means that the order gets all jumbled and the most patient person gets their account.
    Or the busiest.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  8. #8
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Or the busiest.
    Yet they aren't spamming while being busy.

    Anyways, here is a list of what the generic user does.
    1. Join Leafre.net by making an account.
    2. Ask how to get KMS account in ChatBox.
    3. Ask how to increase activity level in ChatBox.
    4. Go into one section and post questions and/or useless statements in about 4 threads.
    5. Make a thread in the Forest of Beginning stating newness.
    6. Check activity.
    7. Post random post in random section.
    8. Check activity.
    9. Post until level 5.
    10. Ask in ChatBox why they're unable to apply.
    11. Ask in ChatBox why they're unable to apply.
    12. Ask in ChatBox why they're unable to apply.
    13. Try to take application.
    14. Ask in ChatBox "what is character in test account and what is weapon?"
    15. Ask in ChatBox "what do if I send in application no finszhs"
    16. Ask in ChatBox "what do if I send in application no finszhs"
    17. Finish application.
    18. Spam ChatBox getting people to look at application.
    19. Spam ChatBox getting people to look at application.
    20. Ask why rejected.
    21. Ask why rejected.
    22. Ask why rejected.
    23. Tries to go into KMS.
    24. Create a thread about problem getting into KMS.
    25. Ask in ChatBox about problem getting into KMS.
    26. 4 hours of spamming later, finally posts the picture about what the problem is.
    27. Gets into KMS.
    28. Tries to figure out answer to application question.
    29. Gets answer to test.
    30. Applies.
    31. Spams ChatBox about why rejected.
    32. 8 applications later, actually writes "18 paragraphs" (after conversion is approximately 5 sentences).
    33. Gets rejected.
    34. Complains.
    35. Applies.
    36. Leo gives in and accepts.
    37. Spams the ChatBox about when they will get account and how many hours to wait for account.
    38. Spam ChatBox more.
    39. About 4 hours of spamming later, decides to go do something else.
    40. Comes back after 1 hour and spams.
    41. Spams more.
    42. Spams more.
    43. 1 day has passed since getting accepted.
    44. Spams more.
    45. Spams more.
    46. 1 day has passed.
    47. Spams more.
    48. Spams more.
    49. Complains about the service, saying that people need to get their shit done and make accounts.
    50. Complains about only one person making account.
    51. Complains about service.
    52. Complains.
    53. Spams.
    54. Gets account.
    55. Praise jesus.
    56. Asks why can't make Phantom.
    57. Says dis bullshit, what class do make?
    58. Makes Mikhail.
    59. Says Mikhail so op, omg.
    60. Hits level 10.
    61. Says OMG NEED POT MONAY.
    62. Spams ChatBox to get into alliance.
    63. Spams ChatBox to get into alliance.
    64. Posts in Buddy list section, gets added within 5 minutes.
    65. Asks for Potion Money.
    66. Says dis bullshit, why Mikhail so op?
    67. Levels to 15.
    68. Asks for help on quest.
    69. Asks for where to level.
    70. Korean talks to him, super achievement, must spam ally chat.
    71. Asks for where to level.
    72. Levels to 27.
    73. Asks for help on job advance.
    74. Asks for help on Dyle.
    75. Asks for help on job advance.
    76. Job advances.
    77. Asks for help.
    78. Complains about how weak Mikhail is.
    79. Asks for where to level.
    80. First LD, gets scared.
    81. Asks ally what happens when LD'ed.
    82. Gets TP'ed to town, scared.
    83. Asks if going to be banned.
    84. Tries to blow it off and act cool, doesn't work.
    85. Asks for where to level.
    86. Asks for where to level.
    87. Asks for where to level.
    88. Asks for where to level.
    89. Asks for where to level.
    90. Asks for where to level.
    91. Asks for where to level.
    92. Asks for where to level.
    93. Asks for where to level.
    94. Asks for where to level.
    95. Asks for where to level.
    96. Asks for where to level.
    97. Asks for where to level.
    98. Asks for where to level.
    99. Asks for where to level.
    100. Asks for where to level.
    101. Asks for where to level.
    102. Asks for where to level.
    103. Asks for where to level.
    104. Asks for where to level.
    105. Asks for where to level.
    106. Asks for where to level.
    107. Asks for where to level.
    108. Asks for where to level.
    109. Asks for where to level.
    110. Asks for where to level.
    111. Asks for where to level.
    112. Asks for where to level.
    113. Asks for where to level.
    114. Asks for where to level.
    115. Asks for where to level.
    116. Asks for where to level.
    117. List goes on, stopping here.
    Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by WolfRaven; 04-05-2012 at 06:45 AM.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  9. #9
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    501
    IGN
    JayShee
    Level
    200
    Class
    Paladin
    World
    Culverin
    The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 07:40 AM from Star
Message: :)
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRaven View Post
    Yet they aren't spamming while being busy.

    Anyways, here is a list of what the generic user does.
    1. Join Leafre.net by making an account.
    2. Ask how to get KMS account in ChatBox.
    3. Ask how to increase activity level in ChatBox.
    4. Go into one section and post questions and/or useless statements in about 4 threads.
    5. Make a thread in the Forest of Beginning stating newness.
    6. Check activity.
    7. Post random post in random section.
    8. Check activity.
    9. Post until level 5.
    10. Ask in ChatBox why they're unable to apply.
    11. Ask in ChatBox why they're unable to apply.
    12. Ask in ChatBox why they're unable to apply.
    13. Try to take application.
    14. Ask in ChatBox "what is character in test account and what is weapon?"
    15. Ask in ChatBox "what do if I send in application no finszhs"
    16. Ask in ChatBox "what do if I send in application no finszhs"
    17. Finish application.
    18. Spam ChatBox getting people to look at application.
    19. Spam ChatBox getting people to look at application.
    20. Ask why rejected.
    21. Ask why rejected.
    22. Ask why rejected.
    23. Tries to go into KMS.
    24. Create a thread about problem getting into KMS.
    25. Ask in ChatBox about problem getting into KMS.
    26. 4 hours of spamming later, finally posts the picture about what the problem is.
    27. Gets into KMS.
    28. Tries to figure out answer to application question.
    29. Gets answer to test.
    30. Applies.
    31. Spams ChatBox about why rejected.
    32. 8 applications later, actually writes "18 paragraphs" (after conversion is approximately 5 sentences).
    33. Gets rejected.
    34. Complains.
    35. Applies.
    36. Leo gives in and accepts.
    37. Spams the ChatBox about when they will get account and how many hours to wait for account.
    38. Spam ChatBox more.
    39. About 4 hours of spamming later, decides to go do something else.
    40. Comes back after 1 hour and spams.
    41. Spams more.
    42. Spams more.
    43. 1 day has passed since getting accepted.
    44. Spams more.
    45. Spams more.
    46. 1 day has passed.
    47. Spams more.
    48. Spams more.
    49. Complains about the service, saying that people need to get their shit done and make accounts.
    50. Complains about only one person making account.
    51. Complains about service.
    52. Complains.
    53. Spams.
    54. Gets account.
    55. Praise jesus.
    56. Asks why can't make Phantom.
    57. Says dis bullshit, what class do make?
    58. Makes Mikhail.
    59. Says Mikhail so op, omg.
    60. Hits level 10.
    61. Says OMG NEED POT MONAY.
    62. Spams ChatBox to get into alliance.
    63. Spams ChatBox to get into alliance.
    64. Posts in Buddy list section, gets added within 5 minutes.
    65. Asks for Potion Money.
    66. Says dis bullshit, why Mikhail so op?
    67. Levels to 15.
    68. Asks for help on quest.
    69. Asks for where to level.
    70. Asks for where to level.
    71. Asks for where to level.
    72. Levels to 27.
    73. Asks for help on job advance.
    74. Asks for help on Dyle.
    75. Asks for help on job advance.
    76. Job advances.
    77. Asks for help.
    78. Complains about how weak Mikhail is.
    79. Asks for where to level.
    80. Asks for where to level.
    81. Asks for where to level.
    82. Asks for where to level.
    83. Asks for where to level.
    84. Asks for where to level.
    85. Asks for where to level.
    86. Asks for where to level.
    87. Asks for where to level.
    88. Asks for where to level.
    89. Asks for where to level.
    90. Asks for where to level.
    91. Asks for where to level.
    92. Asks for where to level.
    93. Asks for where to level.
    94. Asks for where to level.
    95. Asks for where to level.
    96. Asks for where to level.
    97. Asks for where to level.
    98. Asks for where to level.
    99. Asks for where to level.
    100. Asks for where to level.
    101. Asks for where to level.
    102. Asks for where to level.
    103. Asks for where to level.
    104. Asks for where to level.
    105. Asks for where to level.
    106. Asks for where to level.
    107. Asks for where to level.
    108. Asks for where to level.
    109. Asks for where to level.
    110. Asks for where to level.
    111. Asks for where to level.
    112. Asks for where to level.
    113. Asks for where to level.
    114. Asks for where to level.
    115. Asks for where to level.
    116. Asks for where to level.
    117. List goes on, stopping here.
    Did I miss anything?
    118. They quit.

  10. #10
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    118. They quit.
    No, it goes
    118. Asks for advice on some matter in alliance chat
    119. Gets advice from knowledgeable member(s) of the Alliance
    120. Does not like the advice, starts claiming that he/she did not say something that they said, starts threatening people
    121. Ragequits for the night
    122. Comes back later, starts being increasingly flame-y, especially towards those who attempted to give him/her advice
    123a. Mod or Admin comes in (or is one of the people being flamed), bans them
    123b. Ragequits for one of several reasons: mods/admins dismiss their claims as bullshit, they're tired of being proved wrong, they figure out that BT doesn't work in KMS, they get buttmad about loot lag, etc.

    ---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    118. They quit.
    No, it goes
    118. Asks for advice on some matter in alliance chat
    119. Gets advice from knowledgeable member(s) of the Alliance
    120. Does not like the advice, starts claiming that he/she did not say something that they said, starts threatening people
    121. Ragequits for the night
    122. Comes back later, starts being increasingly flame-y, especially towards those who attempted to give him/her advice
    123a. Mod or Admin comes in (or is one of the people being flamed), bans them
    123b. Ragequits for one of several reasons: mods/admins dismiss their claims as bullshit, they're tired of being proved wrong, they figure out that BT doesn't work in KMS, they get buttmad about loot lag, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •