Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23
    IGN
    XenonChops
    Level
    122
    Class
    Xenon
    World
    Culverin

    After entering the stuff from the test account i get this what do i do from here?

    http://i.imgur.com/YQV2Z.png

    I did everthing correctly all except for changing my locale to Korean which i am waiting till i finish my application to do. i would really appreciate help.

    Thanks, Watcher12

  2. #2
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    You're not trying to MAKE an account, you're trying to SIGN IN.
    Jeez.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  3. #3
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23
    IGN
    XenonChops
    Level
    122
    Class
    Xenon
    World
    Culverin
    Well when i hit the Big Arrow it Redirects me to that everytime, What do i do?

  4. #4
    Cygnus
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    842
    Which "Big arrow"?
    That could apply to a lot of things.
    EDIT:
    Anyhow, I'd just recommend logging in through Gamelauncher, it's gonna be a lot simpler.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveposteris900elo
    I dont think "you fucking suck scrublord, buy some wards and stop feeding like a nubsie-pubsie or I'll skullfuck your dad." is a statement of friendship.
    -/r/leagueoflegends

    Thinking about starting League of Legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesiest View Post
    i'm dumb

  5. #5
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    IGN
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Which "Big arrow"?
    That could apply to a lot of things.
    EDIT:
    Anyhow, I'd just recommend logging in through Gamelauncher, it's gonna be a lot simpler.
    His locale isn't set to Korean, he won't be able to get ingame, anyways.
    His tongue was growing hair and his throat was raw, but his cock was as hard as an iron bar.
    ރ" -WolfRaven
    I did it for the cards.
    Please Visit My Blog

  6. #6
    Oz
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    732
    IGN
    ShallowSpace
    Level
    199
    Class
    Breaker
    World
    Galicia
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Which "Big arrow"?
    That could apply to a lot of things.
    EDIT:
    Anyhow, I'd just recommend logging in through Gamelauncher, it's gonna be a lot simpler.
    that is telling him to change his password or 2nd pass.

  7. #7
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23
    IGN
    XenonChops
    Level
    122
    Class
    Xenon
    World
    Culverin
    Yeah i Dont want to get ingame i just want to answer my last question for application, But to answer that question i need to log onto the test account.

    The big arrow i clicked is the one that is right next to the Username and password Blanks if you needed to know

  8. #8
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    329
    IGN
    Typhilion
    Level
    18x
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Fleta
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone View Post
    that is telling him to change his password or 2nd pass.
    Its telling him to verify the account and dont login from the website use gamelauncher instead.

  9. #9
    Kyoushi




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    IGN
    Deceptioning
    Level
    200
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Zodiac Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:58 AM from KremeChocoCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Watcher12 View Post
    Yeah i Dont want to get ingame i just want to answer my last question for application, But to answer that question i need to log onto the test account.

    The big arrow i clicked is the one that is right next to the Username and password Blanks if you needed to know
    To answer the last question in the APplication, you need to get INGAME.

  10. #10
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23
    IGN
    XenonChops
    Level
    122
    Class
    Xenon
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    To answer the last question in the APplication, you need to get INGAME.
    EDIT:Solved thanks guys.
    Are you serious. Man all that work on my application just to have to restart in Korean locale :\
    Last edited by Watcher12; 04-02-2012 at 12:38 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •