Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40
    World
    Culverin

    Help please Aftair Start


    ???????

    ????????????
    Last edited by Deception; 05-25-2013 at 02:53 AM.

  2. #2
    BeyondInfinity


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    103
    IGN
    LoversX3
    Level
    1xx
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying :/ I can't help you that way

    Oh ok, i figured out your problem xD
    You just have to download the latest HS Shield here https://mega.co.nz/#!uNBShDaK!fa1gp2...cy8TM5jleiZp7I and replace it with the current one you have in your KMS folder. Launch Maple again and it should work fine ^^
    Last edited by Deception; 05-25-2013 at 02:55 AM.
    Aishhh

  3. #3
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity~ View Post
    I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying :/ I can't help you that way
    pleae look at the picture see the problem what i can do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity~ View Post
    Oh ok, i figured out your problem xD
    You just have to download the latest HS Shield here https://mega.co.nz/#!uNBShDaK!fa1gp2...cy8TM5jleiZp7I and replace it with the current one you have in your KMS folder. Launch Maple again and it should work fine ^^
    still not work
    Last edited by Deception; 05-25-2013 at 02:55 AM.

  4. #4
    Leafre's Weirdest




    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    624
    IGN
    GyZeroFet
    Level
    200
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by dordornet10 View Post

    ???????

    ????????????
    Erm by the look of this, we don't actually need to know much Korean to be able to determine what's wrong.

    If its a HS error, it would have appeared with mykeydefense. But this somehow look like the basic "we are unable to log on due to server maintenance etc etc...... disable antivirus and firewall" issue

    But it would be ridiculous if you dint have your internet on, thus the most likely thing that happened, although its rare, but you are being IP banned.

    I might not be correct, but you could try using a proxy (hotspot shield is my choice, there might be other better ones) and launch it. If you do manage to enter, my theory would be correct.

    As a last resort, try disabling your antivirus/firewall. I heard AVG is a problematic antivirus with Maplestory.

  5. #5
    Jr. Celion
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconnnnnnn View Post
    Erm by the look of this, we don't actually need to know much Korean to be able to determine what's wrong.

    If its a HS error, it would have appeared with mykeydefense. But this somehow look like the basic "we are unable to log on due to server maintenance etc etc...... disable antivirus and firewall" issue

    But it would be ridiculous if you dint have your internet on, thus the most likely thing that happened, although its rare, but you are being IP banned.

    I might not be correct, but you could try using a proxy (hotspot shield is my choice, there might be other better ones) and launch it. If you do manage to enter, my theory would be correct.

    As a last resort, try disabling your antivirus/firewall. I heard AVG is a problematic antivirus with Maplestory.
    i have Microsoft securuity some thing i disable anti and fire and steal the problem sooo what i need to do

  6. #6
    Leafre's Weirdest




    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    624
    IGN
    GyZeroFet
    Level
    200
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by dordornet10 View Post
    i have Microsoft securuity some thing i disable anti and fire and steal the problem sooo what i need to do
    Do what I stated above. Use a proxy to mix up your ip address, then launch ur maplestory via internet explorer

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •