Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: KMS patcher

  1. #1
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29
    IGN
    MotionZ101
    Level
    40
    Class
    phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Unhappy KMS patcher

    when i start the kms patcher it says this client can only be exucuted in korean code page can someone help me out
    Last edited by MotionZ101; 02-07-2012 at 11:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    World
    Culverin
    did you already go through the steps to change your comp to the korean setting?

    http://leafre.net/showthread.php?10-...rean-Code-Page

  3. #3
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by msifreak47 View Post
    did you already go through the steps to change your comp to the korean setting?

    http://leafre.net/showthread.php?10-...rean-Code-Page
    i would suggest as well, follow the link and if that doesnt help let me know and i'll be more than glad to help you

  4. #4
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression View Post
    i would suggest as well, follow the link and if that doesnt help let me know and i'll be more than glad to help you
    i tried posting a problem i had but i missspelled the hell out of it haha Depression im having an issue when i go to the maplestory home page in IE and i tick the middle box it goes to that page for the ahnlab with the pink button on bottom and when i click it it just recycles back to the same page and ahnlab doesnt load ive uninstalled kms and resinstalled and still the same issue do you know how to fix it? the common bugs and fixes didnt help

  5. #5
    Just Another Randy






    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    946
    IGN
    Constant
    Level
    223
    Class
    NightLord
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by msifreak47 View Post
    i tried posting a problem i had but i missspelled the hell out of it haha Depression im having an issue when i go to the maplestory home page in IE and i tick the middle box it goes to that page for the ahnlab with the pink button on bottom and when i click it it just recycles back to the same page and ahnlab doesnt load ive uninstalled kms and resinstalled and still the same issue do you know how to fix it? the common bugs and fixes didnt help
    I honestly am not 100% sure, my first guess is reinstall or something on your ccomputer is restricting acess?
    if that doesnt help i would highly suggest seeking out someone higher up or more knowledgeable,
    sorry Tried =P

    did it work before?

    ---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

    Wait. are you using IE? if you are i would suggest following this
    http://leafre.net/showthread.php?720...-to-launch-KMS

  6. #6
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    World
    Culverin
    it hasnt worked before and i alraedy did the uninstall reinstall of the game. i tried running the game launcher as admin the hacksield comes up goes away then the ahnlab security sits and spins for like 5 mins and times out. i found something in the support page that is an updator on the hackshield but ahnlab is kicking my but i cant figure it out

  7. #7
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29
    IGN
    MotionZ101
    Level
    40
    Class
    phantom
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    never mind its working now i uninstalled it then renstalled it andit worked

  8. #8
    Manon

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    185
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by msifreak47 View Post
    it hasnt worked before and i alraedy did the uninstall reinstall of the game. i tried running the game launcher as admin the hacksield comes up goes away then the ahnlab security sits and spins for like 5 mins and times out. i found something in the support page that is an updator on the hackshield but ahnlab is kicking my but i cant figure it out
    You might have to replace your current HackShield folder with a new one.

  9. #9
    Lunar Pixie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    World
    Culverin
    i already did that and i put in the ahn lab from ie and i still circles to the same page clickin the pink button at the bottom im so lost

  10. #10
    Manon

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    185
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    I'm sorry I have no idea what you just said O_O
    If you're getting an error SS it Otherwise I don't understand what your error is O_O

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •