Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Block Golem
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    65
    IGN
    AngelsFun
    Level
    128
    Class
    Angelic Burster :)
    World
    Culverin

    MyKeyDefense error in KMST

    Hello,
    I got accepted finally to KMST and I have problems with opening it.
    I've already tried everything in the forum and in Google, but nothing helps.

    This is what i get after Wizet opening:
    02.14.2014-13.44.png

    BTW - Normal KMS. Works fine.
    Last edited by Yair; 02-14-2014 at 11:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    35
    IGN
    JoshLumy
    Level
    40
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Yeah, I get the same thing too, (and yes, with kmst!)

    The term was supposed to start by now ;-;

  3. #3
    Block Golem
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    65
    IGN
    AngelsFun
    Level
    128
    Class
    Angelic Burster :)
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatespir View Post
    Yeah, I get the same thing too, (and yes, with kmst!)

    The term was supposed to start by now ;-;
    So what can we do? :(

  4. #4
    Lupin
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    35
    IGN
    JoshLumy
    Level
    40
    Class
    Luminous
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Yair View Post
    So what can we do? :(
    We wait for someone to come up with a solution xD

  5. #5
    Block Golem
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    65
    IGN
    AngelsFun
    Level
    128
    Class
    Angelic Burster :)
    World
    Culverin
    Anyone? :(

  6. #6
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    329
    IGN
    Typhilion
    Level
    18x
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Fleta
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Yair View Post
    Anyone? :(
    Load Ahnlab on site first leaving the web page open too then open KMST via Gamelauncher. It works most of time if you load Ahnlab from the site.

  7. #7
    Block Golem
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    65
    IGN
    AngelsFun
    Level
    128
    Class
    Angelic Burster :)
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEclipse View Post
    Load Ahnlab on site first leaving the web page open too then open KMST via Gamelauncher. It works most of time if you load Ahnlab from the site.
    AhnLab doesn't load from the site, I get another error there :(

  8. #8
    Dodo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    329
    IGN
    Typhilion
    Level
    18x
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Fleta
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Yair View Post
    AhnLab doesn't load from the site, I get another error there :(
    Hmm... Since you said KMS loads for you, load KMS first then load KMST with KMS still open. (I usually use this method) :P

  9. #9
    Block Golem
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    65
    IGN
    AngelsFun
    Level
    128
    Class
    Angelic Burster :)
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEclipse View Post
    Hmm... Since you said KMS loads for you, load KMS first then load KMST with KMS still open. (I usually use this method) :P
    Wow Thanks! It worked.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •