Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Lupin
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26
    IGN
    Ex0hole
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Wild Hunter
    World
    Culverin

    who can upload hshield folder as well as the asplauncher.exe

    I will be grateful for ppl who do it. I believe it can solve error 32a10020. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Black Mage



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,127
    IGN
    Narthexes
    Level
    200
    Class
    Dragon
    World
    c:
    Persevere Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:59 AM from KremeChocoBronze medal Supporter
Gift received at 01-28-2013, 03:00 AM from Supermarioz5The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 09:45 PM from Star
Message: hope i spelled rightCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnassu View Post
    I will be grateful for ppl who do it. I believe it can solve error 32a10020. Thank you.
    Have you tried logging in from the Kms site? and if you already did that, have you un-ticked and ticked the middle box? These methods have solved error 32a10020 for other people.

  3. #3
    Lupin
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26
    IGN
    Ex0hole
    Level
    8x
    Class
    Wild Hunter
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalic View Post
    Have you tried logging in from the Kms site? and if you already did that, have you un-ticked and ticked the middle box? These methods have solved error 32a10020 for other people.
    but i don't why i cant log into my nexon account at http://maplestory.nexon.com

  4. #4
    Black Mage



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,127
    IGN
    Narthexes
    Level
    200
    Class
    Dragon
    World
    c:
    Persevere Master
Gift received at 12-14-2013, 03:59 AM from KremeChocoBronze medal Supporter
Gift received at 01-28-2013, 03:00 AM from Supermarioz5The Nice List
Gift received at 12-19-2012, 09:45 PM from Star
Message: hope i spelled rightCelebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnassu View Post
    but i don't why i cant log into my nexon account at http://maplestory.nexon.com
    Did you tick the middle box..?And your login window should look EXACTLY LIKE THIS.



    Notice how, at the top, the 2nd tab is selected. Don't question me, just do it.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •