View Entry Info: Could someone help me write a passage?

Category:
In-Game
Status:
[Unanswered]
Attachments
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51
    World
    Culverin

    Could someone help me write a passage?

    I need help with sending a ticket to nexon cause my character is stucked.
    someone help please. :(

  2. #2
    Sakamoto-san

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    379
    IGN
    Konfus
    Level
    146
    Class
    wat
    World
    moon one idk
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    What do you mean stuck? Please post a screenshot of any error you might be encountering.

    Props to NwaDeKoko for the signature~

  3. #3
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterykitty View Post
    What do you mean stuck? Please post a screenshot of any error you might be encountering.
    my xenon is stuck in dimension invade cutscene, my luminous is stuck in the nineheart cutscene, my da is stuck in some black screen. Maple0009.jpg

  4. #4
    Sakamoto-san

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    379
    IGN
    Konfus
    Level
    146
    Class
    wat
    World
    moon one idk
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by seanyiap View Post
    my xenon is stuck in dimension invade cutscene, my luminous is stuck in the nineheart cutscene, my da is stuck in some black screen. Maple0009.jpg
    Did you try logging out and logging back in? You probably did, but I just wanna make sure.
    If you did, and that didn't resolve the issue, try waiting a little while (at least 10 minutes) for a dialog box to appear.

    Props to NwaDeKoko for the signature~

  5. #5
    Brown Teddy
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterykitty View Post
    Did you try logging out and logging back in? You probably did, but I just wanna make sure.
    If you did, and that didn't resolve the issue, try waiting a little while (at least 10 minutes) for a dialog box to appear.
    i've tried that and i waited for an hour. :(

  6. #6
    Sakamoto-san

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    379
    IGN
    Konfus
    Level
    146
    Class
    wat
    World
    moon one idk
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by seanyiap View Post
    i've tried that and i waited for an hour. :(
    Ok. I'll just be shooting out ideas (sort of) from now on and seeing if they work, so please bear with me.
    Try clicking any NPCs in the cutscene.

    Props to NwaDeKoko for the signature~

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •