View Entry Info: Help translate these Cash Shop items ~

Category:
In-Game
Status:
[Answered]
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    138
    IGN
    KairoLeafree
    Level
    100
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco

    Help translate these Cash Shop items ~

    Please help ~






    Thank you ~

  2. #2
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,002
    1. The Shielding Ward is used on a piece of equipment to protect it from being destroyed by scrolls that have a chance to do so.
    2. Edit: It's a superior shielding ward. Same as shielding ward except for superior items.
    3. The Shield Scroll is used on a piece of equipment to protect it from having its available upgrade count reduced by a failed scroll.
    4. The Guardian Scrolls protects an item from destruction if a scroll fails.
    Last edited by John; 01-15-2013 at 02:41 AM.

  3. #3
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    138
    IGN
    KairoLeafree
    Level
    100
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    1. The Shielding Ward is used on a piece of equipment to protect it from being destroyed by scrolls that have a chance to do so.
    2. Edit: It's a superior shielding ward. Same as shielding ward except for superior items.
    3. The Shield Scroll is used on a piece of equipment to protect it from having its available upgrade count reduced by a failed scroll.
    4. The Guardian Scrolls protects an item from destruction if a scroll fails.
    Hmmmm ,, so the shielding ward and guardian scroll is somewhat the same ? and what's superior items ? Sorry for asking a lot of questions ... I really need to know because these stuffs can help me in enchancing my items without booming them if they fail . Thanks in advance ~

  4. #4
    Black Mage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by 카이로 View Post
    Hmmmm ,, so the shielding ward and guardian scroll is somewhat the same ? and what's superior items ? Sorry for asking a lot of questions ... I really need to know because these stuffs can help me in enchancing my items without booming them if they fail . Thanks in advance ~
    Sorry I was meant to say that the Guardian scroll protects the "SCROLL" from being destroyed if failed.
    Superior equips are equipment likes these: With the green neon word "슈페리얼" in them.

  5. #5
    Dragon Rider
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    138
    IGN
    KairoLeafree
    Level
    100
    Class
    Mercedes
    World
    Culverin
    Celebrate!
Gift received at 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM from KremeChoco
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Sorry I was meant to say that the Guardian scroll protects the "SCROLL" from being destroyed if failed.
    Superior equips are equipment likes these: With the green neon word "슈페리얼" in them.
    Wow ~ Thanks a bunch John for the translations ~

    @KremeChoco answered

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •