Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Translator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin

    Super Star M Idea Box

    This is your chance to win maple points, people - write your ideas for what should be included in kMS. What does kMS need? What would make it more fun? What do YOU want?

    Instructions are in this thread. [click the word]

    I will be translating your ideas into Korean, as the translator of Leafre.
    If you do not wish for other people to read your ideas or whatever, you are welcome to PM me instead of posting on the thread.

  2. #2
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    IGN
    SantaZerker
    Level
    96
    Class
    DarKnight
    World
    Culverin
    Giant PvP-

    People transform in Giants and combat vs each other with more power!

    It's stupid but could be fun :)

  3. #3
    Don't PM me for support.




    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    6,612
    IGN
    Faithen
    Level
    191
    Class
    Zero
    World
    Luna
    Celebrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by TVXTommy View Post
    more way to obtain high amounts of mesos
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaKatana View Post
    Giant PvP-

    People transform in Giants and combat vs each other with more power!

    It's stupid but could be fun :)


    First of, not only are these ideas dumb, do you really think posting a one sentence is likely to get it added?
    "i wan free level" Isn't going to serve you much good. However, if you're to explain it, you'll have a better likelihood for people to understand where you're coming from and clear any confusion. And hell, the reason why I think they're dumb is because you haven't explained yourself. And guess what? Nexon is sure as hell going to look at it and think the same thing

  4. #4
    Red Snail
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    World
    Culverin
    I think Nexon should add something that allows flight, like if you reach level 200, you will get a quest that tells you to give up 500mil to get a skill that enables flight. The skill will allow you to fly and attack at the same time, but there's a cooldown and duration to make the skill less OP.

  5. #5
    Wild Boar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    IGN
    SantaZerker
    Level
    96
    Class
    DarKnight
    World
    Culverin
    Giant PvP:

    Every player/geek (Not insulting :) )Likes pvp.When you look for a game, you search for PvP right?

    So there you go. Giant PvP
    You know those Giant Potion | MapleStory | HS.MapleGlobal That make u giant?
    That effect will be given to you during the fight. Your damage will increase up to 10x and it would have a "Balance Mode" That makes players (independently of their lvls) have the same caracteristics. Example lvl100 Dark knight vs lvl90 hero. Heros Damage,hp,mp will increase to balance the fight.
    Depending on each map, it will have different powerups like:

    -Rage mode, makes your char burn and it will increase your damage by 1.5x. 10x1.5=15 You would have now 15x damage instead of x10
    -Mount Mode, You mount on a Flying ship and movement speed will increase movement speed and you can also fly.

    It will have Rounds who wins the most round will of course win.

    Prizes for winning:1 Giant PvP Trophy.

    There will be a shop and you can buy consumable items (scrolls, flames, pots...)
    There will also be a special set, some mounts and some chairs...

    Like the idea? :)

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    World
    Culverin
    While I haven't had the chance to play KMS, outside of a brief period on a friend's account, I can certainly come up with one thing that I'd love to see in all of the Maplestory servers. Less grinding. Grinding is an enormous part of nearly every MMORPG, and Maplestory is no exception. In fact, Maplestory uses it much more so than most other MMORPGs. Being that grinding, at least for myself, isn't particularly fun, Id love to see there be more options as to how to level up. Now of course there's always other options, such as PQing, bossing, and so forth, but the majority of the game is heavily reliant on grinding. Even the majority of the PQs are just glorified grinding. Being that grinding is used so much, and the fact that grinding is often boring, Maplestory can quickly become boring. Now of course, being able to play with friends, be them from real life, from a forum, or from in-game, makes Maplestory a good lot more fun. However, the fact that the fundamental game-play can occasionally become so dry, makes the game somewhat annoying to play. So, in short, I suppose that I'd just like either better grinding that involves less repetition, or more training methods that are equally as beneficial to your characters as grinding currently is.

  7. #7
    Translator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFury View Post
    I think Nexon should add something that allows flight, like if you reach level 200, you will get a quest that tells you to give up 500mil to get a skill that enables flight. The skill will allow you to fly and attack at the same time, but there's a cooldown and duration to make the skill less OP.
    레벨 200이 되면 날기 스킬을 얻을수 있게 해주면 재밌을거 같아요. 레벨 200을 달성했을때 5억 메소를 내면 날기 스킬을 얻을수 있는 퀘스트를 받는거에요. 이 스킬은 캐릭터를 날면서 공격을 할수 있게 해주지만 쿨다운이랑 지속시간을 통해서 너무 사기적인 스킬이 되지 않게 해요.

  8. #8
    Translator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaKatana View Post
    Giant PvP:

    Every player/geek (Not insulting :) )Likes pvp.When you look for a game, you search for PvP right?

    So there you go. Giant PvP
    You know those Giant Potion | MapleStory | HS.MapleGlobal That make u giant?
    That effect will be given to you during the fight. Your damage will increase up to 10x and it would have a "Balance Mode" That makes players (independently of their lvls) have the same caracteristics. Example lvl100 Dark knight vs lvl90 hero. Heros Damage,hp,mp will increase to balance the fight.
    Depending on each map, it will have different powerups like:

    -Rage mode, makes your char burn and it will increase your damage by 1.5x. 10x1.5=15 You would have now 15x damage instead of x10
    -Mount Mode, You mount on a Flying ship and movement speed will increase movement speed and you can also fly.

    It will have Rounds who wins the most round will of course win.

    Prizes for winning:1 Giant PvP Trophy.

    There will be a shop and you can buy consumable items (scrolls, flames, pots...)
    There will also be a special set, some mounts and some chairs...

    Like the idea? :)
    자이언트 PvP:

    모든 유저들은 PvP 시스템을 좋아합니다. 심심해서 할 게임을 찾을때 PvP도 보잖아요?

    메이플스토리에 자이언트 포션아시죠? 캐릭터를 크게 만들어주잖아요.
    그 이펙트가 싸울때 주어집니다. 캐릭터의 데미지는 10배가 되는거죠. 그리고 '밸런스 모드'를 통해서 유저들이 동등해 지는거에요. 예를들자면 100레벨 다크나이트 vs 90레벨 히어로일때 히어로의 데미지, HP, MP가 싸우는 동안 상대릐 레벨에 걸맞게 늘어나요.

    맵에 따라서 파워업도 달라집니다. 예를들자면:

    분노 모드: 캐릭터가 불에 휩싸이며 데미지가 1.5배가 늘어납니다. 원래 10배가 늘어나니 10 x 1.5 = 15배가 됩니다.
    라이딩 모드: 캐릭터가 날아다니는 배에 타게 되며 스피드가 빨라지고 또한 실제로 맵에서 날아다닐 수 있습니다.

    여러 라운드를 통해서 더 많은 라운드에서 이기는 사람이 이깁니다.

    이긴 사람에게 주어지는 보상은 자이언트 PvP 트로피.

    상점에서는 소비 아이템을 얻을수 있습니다. (주문서, 환생의 불꽃, 포션등)
    스페셜 장비 셋트도 있고 라이딩이랑 의자도 있습니다.

    어때요?

  9. #9
    Translator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    59
    World
    Culverin
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuzaki View Post
    while i haven't had the chance to play kms, outside of a brief period on a friend's account, i can certainly come up with one thing that i'd love to see in all of the maplestory servers. Less grinding. Grinding is an enormous part of nearly every mmorpg, and maplestory is no exception. In fact, maplestory uses it much more so than most other mmorpgs. Being that grinding, at least for myself, isn't particularly fun, id love to see there be more options as to how to level up. Now of course there's always other options, such as pqing, bossing, and so forth, but the majority of the game is heavily reliant on grinding. Even the majority of the pqs are just glorified grinding. Being that grinding is used so much, and the fact that grinding is often boring, maplestory can quickly become boring. Now of course, being able to play with friends, be them from real life, from a forum, or from in-game, makes maplestory a good lot more fun. However, the fact that the fundamental game-play can occasionally become so dry, makes the game somewhat annoying to play. So, in short, i suppose that i'd just like either better grinding that involves less repetition, or more training methods that are equally as beneficial to your characters as grinding currently is.
    게임에서 사냥이 차지하는 비율을 더 줄여줬으면 좋을것 같아요. 거의 모든 mmorpg에서 사냥은 거의 필수적인 요소에요. 메이플스토리도 물론 그렇죠. 그런데 메이플은 다른 mmorpg보다 사냥을 훨씬 더 많이, 그리고 오래해야 한다는 느낌이 강해요. 전 사냥을 그렇게 재밌다고 생각하지 않는 편이고 저같은 사람들이 많을거라고 생각해요. 레벨업을 사냥말고 다른 요소를 통해서 할수 있게 해줬으면 좋겠어요. 파티퀘스트나 보스를 잡아서 업할수도 있겠지만 대부분은 사냥이 더 빠른편이에요. 지루한 사냥을 오랫동안 하다보면 메이플이 지겨워져요. 친구들이랑 같이 하면 훨씬 더 재밌어지지만 제일 중요한 부분이 사냥이다보니 너무 빨리 지루해지고 좀 짜증날때도 있어요. 똑같은 짓만 오랫동안 반복하게 되는 그런 사냥터가 아닌 사냥터를 만들어주시거나 더 빨른 레벨업 방법을 연구해줬으면 좋겠어요.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •